Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Option to keep the current skin and shader when getting /gojob

(1/6) > >>

iFrank:
The title may be self-explanatory to some, and may not, so, let me try to explain it briefly. I kind of find it annoying when getting my group's job, because my personal skin shader is not on the list of the Skin IDs available on the /gojob window. hence, I have to apply my personal skin shader through /customskin.

I thought why not have the option to keep the current skin along with the shader applied when getting a group job, as long as it is feasible in terms of scripting?

Macaco:
Yes it's annoying, already pass for that, would be much more easy and pratic, to keep your current skin, even if we choose other id then back CJ the CJ got bugged and have to restart MTA, Positive :tick:

AlabasterSlim:
As mentioned above by previously post, it's quite annoying having to apply your skin whenever you equip the groupjob. The annoyance and the frustration you have to deal with whenever you have to change skins is intolerable. I'm positive as this is going to remove the frustration having to enable your skin whenever you change the occupation.

They SeeMi Rollin':
No doubt it is annoying, however it is a minor thing which was suppose to be done already. If we can get it done now so why not. I am positive

HosttyBoy:
Sounds like a suggestion for lazy people but my vote is neutral coz as long as this suggestion gets enough support I see no objection with this one too. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version