Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Reducing the timer which makes ARs stop from 5 mins to 3

(1/6) > >>

Axe:
Hi, the title might not be clear enough, so what I'm suggesting is to reduce the timer when ARs stop, as some of you might know that ARs stops when CE timer is 5 mins from its beginning. Which means before the CE starts there's a message says (MDM starting in 5 mins) ARs will automatically stop, I want to reduce this 5 mins to 3 mins since I find it boring to stay inside the CE for 5 mins doing nothing, ARs will be running normally untill the minute *3* for CEs and not 5. I don't think reducing the timer will he harmful or actually harm any side but instead to bring enjoyment and fairness for both sides. Go ahead and state your opinion.

Danzy:
 :tick:

Usually only one, maybe two armed robberies can run before a CE starts, which means you've to constantly play AR-CE-AR-CE, some people prefer ARs over CEs and would much rather play ARs. This would give them the opportunity to do so.

M1D0:
It will be much better for the players who don't have DL2+ and prefer to go to ARs, as there's no count restriction to join it. Players who like the ARs more or can't join the CE as its full, keeps rolling with their cars waiting the next AR, this results being attacked by the cops and die with high WL. Positive.

thund3R:
totally agree 5 mins is a bit too much to wait for a CE to start. 3 mins should be enough to get to a CE even from a far place. :tick:

Crash28:
 :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version