Ingame Community > News and Updates

Civilians will receive resources when they get the Mystery Bag

(1/3) > >>

R2003:
Hello everyone I am here to suggest something for civilian side, it clearly shows in the title what should be my suggestion. It is about civilians receiving resources when they get the mystery bag. Why I suggest this? I noticed recently that civilians only get few cash from mystery bag and I think, for ME, its not enough(idk about the others). Compare to cops and crims they get drugs, ammos and moneys while civilians are only money. what do you think guys? share your thought and opinions.

Macaco:
It's looks like a good idea, if open mystery box while not crim or police get some resourses like nitrous or wheat, engine parts etc, would make much more sense, Positive :tick:

Coke:
This suggestion needs to be detailed, I don't know how much exactly we will get with your suggestion.

R2003:

--- Quote from: Coke on 05 09, 2022, 10:15:10 am ---This suggestion needs to be detailed, I don't know how much exactly we will get with your suggestion.

--- End quote ---

I let developers to add how many we will get so they can balance the amount. I dont want to add much or less, many will complain.

Coke:

--- Quote from: R2003 on 05 09, 2022, 10:26:12 am ---I let developers to add how many we will get so they can balance the amount. I dont want to add much or less, many will complain.

--- End quote ---
This is why developer slow to make decision and atleast show us why we need resources instead of money. Detail is needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version