Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Adding a ped in the tools shop near the CV & LSPD

(1/7) > >>

M1D0:
Adding a ped in the tools shop near the CV & LSPD                                                         Greetings everyone. My suggestion is simple. To be honest, I don't know if this should be reported as a bug or a suggestion. The suggestion is to add a ped in the tools shop near the CV and LSPD. The store is in the perfect position for any Criminal/Cop as it's near to the CV, which is the Criminals' spawn, and also near to the LSPD, which is the Cops' spawn. Many riots are being hosted near to the CV and robbing this store before starting the riot would be great, as the Criminals would get more WL and money, also the Cops will gain more money when they kill any Criminal, as our WL will be higher. The shop isn't mapped or open, it's an interior, which means that it won't affect the server even if a lot of people are inside.
Shop Location: Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 1352.2914, -1756.4930, 13.5078, 178, 0, 0
SS: Show contentRegards,
M1D0

Blue.:
 :tick:

R2003:
I agree with this, this is a place where its good to do some store robbery and start a riot because its near from LSPD and CVilla and afaik this is the only store that has no peds to rob. Im positive  :tick:

Dragon:
Never knew why this ped wasn't added before, this place is the perfect place for riots as you mentioned above and it'd be a great place to start some activites as well not just riots.

Positive. :tick:

Crash28:
 :tick:
Although if this gets added it would be better for it to be opened aka not in an interior just like other stores that you can rob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version