Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Adding any criminal who has a case when he rides next to another criminal

(1/9) > >>

Matrix.:
First, I want to talk about a new idea and by this thought I mean that any criminal who has cases if he wants to ride with a criminal (a criminal I do not have a case) rides his car with him and this criminal agrees, this criminal also has a case because of the cover-up of the offender who has cases and secondly, adding an approval plate Or the refusal that a criminal who has cases rides next to a criminal who has no cases

Danzy:
...?

What is a case, what is it supposed to be and or represent?
What is the title suggesting?
What does 'riding next to another criminal' mean?
What is an approval or refusal plate?
What is the purpose of the feature you're suggesting?
Why is there such a huge lack of detail?

Crash28:
What he means is if a wanted player wants to ride with an unwanted player the unwanted player would have the option of immediately getting wanted or he can refuse it and the wanted player would get ejected from the car as normal. I think he wants like a GUI to open where you choose whether you wanna get wanted or not
Im voting  :cros:
The driver can just get wanted by using /disturbance or something. Not really needed and I feel like it can be abused. Also imagine getting spammed with GUIs on your screen after an AR when random players keep pressing G lol

Matrix.:

--- Quote from: Crash28 on 11 09, 2022, 05:22:44 pm ---What he means is if a wanted player wants to ride with an unwanted player the unwanted player would have the option of immediately getting wanted or he can refuse it and the wanted player would get ejected from the car as normal. I think he wants like a GUI to open where you choose whether you wanna get wanted or not

--- End quote ---
Yes I mean it

Berserker:
I'd say we definitely need this ngl, but it would be better if it gets added as a setting and the player can choose himself if he wants wanted criminals to ride his vehicle. :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version