Ingame Community > News and Updates

[TOP] Increasing time for 'some' Fire Fighter job missions

(1/3) > >>

Krakenizer:
Greetings,

As I have explained in the other discussion related to Fire Fighter job payment, I'll explain it here again. I have worked as a Fire Fighter for a great amount of time doing the job alone myself is boring, nobody is with you, especially on missions that require you to put out more than 100+ fires (besides rescuing peds) in 16 minutes timespan, and it's nearly impossible to put out all fires and rescue peds within 16 minutes alone, as I have tried to do it with another person too and we haven't finished it either (missions like MDM's interior and SFPD interior requires way above 100 fires and rescuing peds), so I'm suggesting (if possible) a change in the period for putting out fires and rescuing peds from 16 minutes to 25 or even 30 minutes for Fire Fighter missions in MDM and SFPD interiors

Dragon:
That's not the solution to bring back the activity of the FireFighter job, you'll make it more inactive as I don't think someone would stay for more than 15 minutes putting out fire alone don't you think?

Negative. :cros:

Krakenizer:

--- Quote from: David. on 18 09, 2022, 07:46:46 pm ---That's not the solution to bring back the activity of the FireFighter job, you'll make it more inactive as I don't think someone would stay for more than 15 minutes putting out fire alone don't you think?

Negative. :cros:

--- End quote ---

You increase the time to 25-30 minutes, so you allow those who play alone to finish the 100+ fires in that time span, as you only get 16 minutes now, I don't understand your vote honestly, maybe it's you who didn't understand my proposal.

Dragon:

--- Quote from: Krakenizer on 18 09, 2022, 07:51:28 pm ---
You increase the time to 25-30 minutes, so you allow those who play alone to finish the 100+ fires in that time span, as you only get 16 minutes now, I don't understand your vote honestly, maybe it's you who didn't understand my proposal.

--- End quote ---
Firefighter is boring because of how it takes so long to take out the fire and not because you can't take out all the fire (that's from my pov) so adding more time won't fix the issue but will increase how boring it is.

Tpac:
yes, you're right, time can be limited, sometimes it doesn't seem to mind extending the time, especially when you're doing the task alone, it can be 25 minutes  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version