Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+] Being able to search in GPS without selecting a category.

(1/5) > >>

Blue.:
So, I will try to make this as simple and understandable for everyone as possible. If you try to search for a specific location, let's say the miner job in Jefferson, LS, as an example, without selecting the "Jobs" as a category for your search, it comes out with nothing. On the other side, when you specify one, it comes out with results.

With a category specified

With no category specified

I'm suggesting this because it sometimes gets confusing, especially for new players. Sometimes you don't know what category you have to choose. I guess it will cause no harm, and at least it will help players, especially new ones.

Danzy:
You wanna find a job, you choose the jobs category... how exactly is this confusing?

Dragon:

--- Quote from: Danzy on 19 09, 2022, 02:24:59 pm ---You wanna find a job, you choose the jobs category... how exactly is this confusing?

--- End quote ---
It'd be easier if the search was global instead of having to choose the category, the search bar is kinda useless if we're still going to choose the category, therefore my vote is Positive on this suggestion.

:tick:

Blue.:

--- Quote from: Danzy on 19 09, 2022, 02:24:59 pm ---You wanna find a job, you choose the jobs category... how exactly is this confusing?

--- End quote ---
It's not about jobs only, another example, a player/new player wants to go to JFM, and he doesn't know where is JFM nor what it stands for, so he will have to go through every category searching for it, which is clearly might be disturbing imo. What I am trying to say is that it will surely help in endless different situations, so why not?

Krakenizer:
NEGATIVE

Keep it as it is. with categorized tabs for each section, the GPS is more organized and clean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version