Ingame Community > News and Updates

[++] Adding a skin preview in the /gojob panel

(1/6) > >>

TomHartS2:
Hello dear community

I'm here to suggest the adding of a skin preview in the /gojob panel. I'm suggesting this because it's very annoying when I do /gojob and I click in one skin and I can't see wich skin it is..
For exemple I want the female blond skin, but I'm not sure wich id it is, so I have to "set my job" and if it's not the skin that I'm looking for, I have to repeat the same process over and over again until I find the skin I'm looking for...

For exemple in the /vipskin when you click on a skin it shows up the skin and you click on the character to rotate, that's what I want to be added on the /gojob

M1D0:
You can try the skins till you find the one you're searching for. Not necessary nor useful. Negative.

Mask:
I have searched for a skin to my liking for several minutes in /gojob, so sometimes I decide to just try them all with /vipskin, but it would still not be bad to add this, what I wonder how the panel would be with this added? That is the doubt I have for now about this, I mean if a section were added where it says ''preview'' or something like that, where the NPC appears rotating as it is in /vipskin, anyway my vote is positive to this.

Private:
Might not be game changing suggestion but it's gonna be helpful especially for official groups with many skins, you can't memorize how all their skins exactly look like, so im positive  :tick:

Connor:
I think /go cop has the same problem too? Not sure.Voting  :tick: :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version