Ingame Community > News and Updates

Ability to disable bounty messages through /settings

(1/2) > >>

Neca:
Good day,

I am here to suggest an option to disable bounty messages appearing in chat or above depends who has how enabled, as some of you already have seen a new update arrived a few days ago bounty system and I don't see an option to disable messages because it's kinda annoying if you ask me and I think some of you would agree as well. It easily can be enabled again through/settings. My suggestion is simple.

Take a look at what I am talking about;

Show contentCriminal Boss [CIT]T0Y-B0Y{%}Biker has placed a bounty (GREY SKULL BLIP) on HCMD-Timbery|PB43|GLA. Defend them from being killed!
hC#XAwe has completed the bounty on HCMD-Timbery|PB43|GLA!
Criminal Boss M1D0[Biker-P] has placed a bounty (GREY SKULL BLIP) on OVS-TurboOmg*[GLA-SF]. Defend them from being killed!
hC#XAwe has completed the bounty on OVS-TurboOmg*[GLA-SF]!
Criminal Boss [CIT]T0Y-B0Y{%}Biker has placed a bounty (GREY SKULL BLIP) on INS-Raef[SAPD]MP. Defend them from being killed!

Jokey:

--- Quote ---- Bounty messages are now always visible to the appropriate teams when they're being placed. (Nuko + T0Y-B0Y + Axe)
--- End quote ---
I think this should become "Visible on default, disableable in settings". Definintely doesn't need a suggestion as it is necessary for those who have chatboxes with small number of lines and don't want an uncontrollable /clear-notsoclear-chat.  :tick:

Waltz:
Makes sense, people can disable it if they dont want to see (its not necessary, via /settings). I like the idea of this, voting positive obviously.  :tick:

W4LKER:
I am voting positive on this suggestion as I find those messages annoying and spamming especially during riots. Adding the ability to disable those messages through the settings would be a lifesaver.  :tick:

Blue.:

--- Quote from: Legacy on 08 10, 2022, 11:13:09 pm ---It's a good suggestion, in my opinion, for those who don't really care about bounties.

--- End quote ---
Positive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version