Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Differences Of Players And AI In Trade F7 (Iron)

(1/8) > >>

Bon:
DIFFERENCES OF PLAYERS AND AI IN TRADE F7
My suggestion is to differentiate the price of players and AI in F7 trade. As we know most goods such as Engine Parts, Wheat, Fish, Oil. that all differentiates the price of players and AI.

* Engine Parts : Players can sell maximum price is $1,000 and AI sell it at $1,500
* Wheat : Players can sell maximum price is $120 and AI sell it at $135
* Fish : Players can sell maximum price is $69 and AI sell it at $105
* Oil : Players can sell maximum price is $90 and AI sell it at $105
* Iron : Players can sell maximum price is $50 and AI sell it at $50
So before Topic Arran wants to discuss about "Things to spend money on".
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=396102.0

So as we all need every day as a Criminal/Gangster/Police, we all need a lot of IRON for crafting armor and it also costs a lot of money for that. since now we also want to achieve that goal, we can raise the price of IRON AI within around 10% to 20% of the rate of increase in the price of AI. And don't forget, this is also to be fair to all the goods sold by AI and also players, which is to differentiate the price either with players or AI as above.This is also to act fairly to all goods such as Engine Parts, Wheat, Fish, Oil and all these goods have differences and not to Iron. So the purpose of this is to be fair to Iron as well, and act fair to trade goods at F7.

The conclusion is,

* Players are still selling with a maximum price of $50 of Iron and only AI is raising the price.
* Able to achieve a common goal to think about the topic from the Admin side before.
* Be fair to all items in other F7 trades as described above.
* Differentiating player and AI selling prices on these items.

Uzaki:
I really do think its not intentional but this are details that developers tend to left out because of how busy they are. I strongly agree that there should be a margin between the A.I price and the Maximum selling price of a player.  :tick:

IamAhmed:
ye good idea  :tick:

Ford:
Because nowadays iron is very difficult to buy, I agree. It indicates that there will be more people coming to work in iron. Agree with this proposal. :tick:

Alistair:
very good suggestion  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version