Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Differences Of Players And AI In Trade F7 (Iron)

<< < (8/8)

Ster:
Yes :tick:

NewPunk:
This make sense I'm okay with this. It must be different from the AI and Players in trading F7 this can make the system fair and balance enough in pricing.  :tick:

Pollux:
Well I understand where you're coming from, it might not be the best deal. However I do not think there should be a decrease in the AI Trader prices, inflation has become a serious problem in CIT and whatever costed you X a year ago now costs at least 1.5X, the average player nowadays has at least $100,000,000 in their bank account and people are richer than ever.
The AI Trader system is a great way to deposit CIT players' money, with that, reduce inflation slowly.
I don't support it.

Arran:
Wednesday 13th March 2024
- Increased the price that AI Trader buys Iron at from $50 to $55. (Arran + Bon)

I think this idea is stupid and will make the problem worse because now you're just going to have to buy Iron for $55 instead of $50. No player is going to start selling Iron for $50 just because AI Trader no longer competes. They could have just sold it at $49 if they wanted to compete. You just made the problem worse and I can't be bothered denying it and going against the players, if they want to shoot themselves in the foot... Go ahead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version