Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++][A] If you're AFK at a CE you get killed/jailed

(1/11) > >>

DeathWish:
Hi,

for a while now I have seen criminals abuse a CE related feature. Basically, if you're afk at a CE for around 2 minutes you get spawned outside and you can run away and criminals use that to escape CEs that they're most likely losing because they're outnumbered and also it's used because they can run away easily because most cops if not all will be inside the CE.

Yes, I have seen cops abuse this aswell to avoid a death on their stats

The solution? if you're afk inside a CE/AR you'll get jailed if you're a criminals and lose your WL or killed as cop to deter people from abusing this feature

RX1:
This is kindly abuse. It is really fair to jail the criminal and the cop will be killed as well. Positive for sure   :tick:

HeadBoss:
As long as you could prevent cops/criminals from reaching their goal either to escape or to avoid being killed, then you gave a fair solution for such kind of misuse.  :tick:

Bon:
This is what always happens in CE and there should be better additions.

Positive  :tick:

Wish':
This is complete abuse, and I remember reporting someone to Timbery about it. I caught a lot of criminals doing this practically every day when they wanted for APB. I agree for the cops as well for the fairness, Meanwhile. POSITIVE :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version