Author Topic: Show Squad name in stats  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Hitman47

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Show Squad name in stats
« on: 23 03, 2014, 01:14:23 pm »
This was suggested countless time before, but I don't really remember why it was denied, so I'm suggesting to show Squad name in stats just like group name, it's because, many new Squads are being created everyday, and showing Squad name in stats, won't really harm anyone but would give some small benefits, such as to find out impersonators & and to see if some other guy is really in another Squad or not, or he/she is just using that tags.

Offline CaptainPrice

• Senior Community Member
  • a.k.a "JackPrice"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: CaptainPrice
Re: Show Squad name in stats
« Reply #1 on: 23 03, 2014, 01:40:36 pm »
It had been suggested and got denied due to lack of suppport. There is no point. If you want to see the squad name, use the players panel. I'm against that suggestion, since it's gonna be useless.
" Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself "

Offline Bl3nd

« Reply #2 on: 23 03, 2014, 02:20:37 pm »
It had been suggested and got denied due to lack of suppport. There is no point. If you want to see the squad name, use the players panel. I'm against that suggestion, since it's gonna be useless.

It's not useless. There are over 800 players online, and you want me to keep scrolling trough all of that?
If this is useless, then we should remove "Group" in stats then we can use the players panel (Tab) then.

Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

Offline K90

• Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #3 on: 26 03, 2014, 03:55:14 am »
Actually, you can find the Squad name on TAB button, just search it manually, because it isn't neccesary to state the Squad name on stats window. In my opinion, not needed.
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline Lido

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: Ultimate_Force
« Reply #4 on: 26 03, 2014, 04:05:31 am »
Actually, you can find the Squad name on TAB button, just search it manually, because it isn't neccesary to state the Squad name on stats window. In my opinion, not needed.
Why Group was added in /stats while we can see it in "TAB"? Why playtime was added to /stats while we can see it in "TAB"? What if my "TAB" is broken? Actually I can't use "TAB" as my resolution is always 800x600 which doesn't allow me to see all the name, and my "TAB" is abit broken. Plus searching for it will take about 3 minutes. So adding it in /stats would help and be more easier.
Falling down is allowed, getting back up is mandatory.

Offline K90

• Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #5 on: 26 03, 2014, 04:21:25 am »
Why Group was added in /stats while we can see it in "TAB"? Why playtime was added to /stats while we can see it in "TAB"? What if my "TAB" is broken? Actually I can't use "TAB" as my resolution is always 800x600 which doesn't allow me to see all the name, and my "TAB" is abit broken. Plus searching for it will take about 3 minutes. So adding it in /stats would help and be more easier.
Group name/rank is more important than the squad name. Squad is more like a bussiness, and it isn't really neccesary at moment.
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline KareemFTW

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: KareemFTW
« Reply #6 on: 26 03, 2014, 03:15:09 pm »
Group name/rank is more important than the squad name. Squad is more like a bussiness, and it isn't really neccesary at moment.
and would it hurt you if a small line got added to /stats telling you this player's squad ?! Your reason for not agreeing this is useless and doesn't make sense.I'm totally agreeing on this because /stats is the only alternative for TAB,So squads must get added imo
Deputy Chief of San Andreas Police Department

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #7 on: 28 03, 2014, 04:25:31 pm »
Added to /stats next time you make a suggestion be specific and actually say "/stats"
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.