Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Giving us the ability to use jetpack again as farmer.  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Malone

• The Artist
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Greetings everyone,

today I am Requesting to bring back some of the old abilities that were in Farmer job, tbh Farmer job nowadays is kinda hard to play with and not good at all, so we are here to revive the job and motivate others to play this job, simply, we will just add a small addition so players will be motivated to work this job, better than keep it dead like this none plays it, so I am thinking to give us the ability to use /jetpack to take the harvested plants to make it faster, plus as I remember we had the ability to farm Hemp & herbs together, but I don't want to make the job OP like it was as before, so we just need the ability to use Jetpack to make the progress goes faster.

Idea Submit by me and Hezard
« Last Edit: 19 05, 2019, 02:53:37 pm by Arran »

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Airhead
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
Re: [PROPOSAL] Giving us the ability to use jetpack again as farmer.
« Reply #1 on: 14 05, 2019, 05:38:39 pm »
tell me one way how this would revive the farmer job or how it would make any difference/attraction for people to play as farmers?
”The biggest disability you can have is a bad Mindset”

Offline Malone

• The Artist
« Reply #2 on: 14 05, 2019, 05:42:34 pm »
tell me one way how this would revive the farmer job or how it would make any difference/attraction for people to play as farmers?
his will absolutely make our progress faster than it is, and tbh if you played as farmer by your own, you'll see how hard and boring it is for us (civilians), for sure, jetpack won't harm, and from your reply, I think that you want to make this job OP so arran can simply lock it, so in both sides we can't make any changes to farmer job anymore?, so please, before replying try the job and you'll see how hard this job is nowadays.

Offline Dredd

• The Pizzaboy
  • Honorable
  • You want a pizza or what?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos Family
  • Ingame: Dredd
« Reply #3 on: 14 05, 2019, 05:42:48 pm »
Generally noone plays civilian because it's too easy to make money in CnR and more fun. In the past you needed to play Civilian for some time in order to go at CnR, nowadays you make tons of money by CnR/CE/AR/Turfs etc.. and you don't spend it on ammo and drugs, the amount you spend there is ridiculous small from the amount you gain.

I guess it will make farmer job easier and will increase the rewards per hour but still nobody will care. I don't think the suggestion is needed. As I said the problem with most of these stuff is the increasing ridiculous rewards over time.

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #4 on: 14 05, 2019, 05:46:27 pm »
his will absolutely make our progress faster than it is, and tbh if you played as farmer by your own, you'll see how hard and boring it is for us (civilians), for sure, jetpack won't harm, and from your reply, I think that you want to make this job OP so arran can simply lock it, so in both sides we can't make any changes to farmer job anymore?, so please, before replying try the job and you'll see how hard this job is nowadays.
you're talking to a farmer (L4 not bad eh) person, now I don't feel jetpacks would fix anything except for some people who are too lazy and would prefer to use jetpack, overall this suggestion won't revive the farmer job as there are plenty of reasons behind why some civilian jobs are down.

Offline Randy

• "Si vis pacem,Para bellum"
« Reply #5 on: 16 05, 2019, 01:51:32 am »
I have to actually say yes, already many players contacting me about this, they said farmer job is boring and good paying, maybe by adding the ability to use jetpack again it will help a bit and increase the amount of workers at farmer job.
If you make yourself more than just a man if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Legend

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #6 on: 16 05, 2019, 02:31:22 am »
I have to actually say yes, already many players contacting me about this, they said farmer job is boring and good paying, maybe by adding the ability to use jetpack again it will help a bit and increase the amount of workers at farmer job.
could you please state how the addition of jetpack would impact the increase of players in farmer job?

Offline Randy

• "Si vis pacem,Para bellum"
« Reply #7 on: 16 05, 2019, 02:33:02 am »
could you please state how the addition of jetpack would impact the increase of players in farmer job?
taking the wheat from the ground after using the harvesting vehicle takes alot of time as I know and is slow, jetpack might make it faster and plays might actually work as farmer, that's what I heard from them
If you make yourself more than just a man if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Legend

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #8 on: 16 05, 2019, 02:40:30 am »
taking the wheat from the ground after using the harvesting vehicle takes alot of time as I know and is slow, jetpack might make it faster and plays might actually work as farmer, that's what I heard from them
using jetpack because some people are lazy to pick up the wheat? ruining the RP and all doesn't make sense.

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #9 on: 19 05, 2019, 08:08:40 am »
Changed to voting phase. Please vote if you think /jetpack feature should be enabled when you are caring what you've harvested.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #10 on: 19 05, 2019, 08:10:31 am »
 :cros:

using jetpack because some people are lazy to pick up the wheat? ruining the RP and all doesn't make sense.

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [VOTE] Giving us the ability to use jetpack again as farmer.
« Reply #11 on: 19 05, 2019, 08:21:56 am »
 :cros: Finding an interesting alternative to Revive Farmer job is better than bring the old things again which is using Jetpack
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
There is a supported suggestion ingame to increase farmer pay and I just checked how many farmers were IG with 426 online and it was 0 so yeah, maybe this will help. I'll also make it so farmers get some seeds from farming to reduce the cost of buying seeds.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.