Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Changing couple unbalanced weapons  (Read 6460 times)

Online JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
Re: [PROPOSAL]Changing couple unbalanced weapons
« Reply #15 on: 17 05, 2019, 09:43:52 pm »
I don't know,  administration only can help you, you did the tests in your local server. They should test them in the test server which is similar like CIT I guess with same armor/drug system etc.

At current system,  everyone spamming M4/AK and nothing can do, when both have armor. So a reduce to clips will be good and encourage players to aim or use other weapons
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline noD3

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #16 on: 17 05, 2019, 09:46:24 pm »
I don't know,  administration only can help you, you did the tests in your local server. They should test them in the test server which is similar like CIT I guess with same armor/drug system etc.

At current system,  everyone spamming M4/AK and nothing can do, when both have armor. So a reduce to clips will be good and encourage players to aim or use other weapons
I didn't test in my local server, re read my suggestion again, I did all the testings in the server with drugs and armor, I have proposed to reduce the damage of the spammed weapons so there should be less spam since you will have a chance to out damage them with combat shotgun or regular shotgun

Online JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
« Reply #17 on: 17 05, 2019, 09:47:50 pm »
I didn't test in my local server, re read my suggestion again, I did all the testings in the server with drugs and armor, I have proposed to reduce the damage of the spammed weapons so there should be less spam since you will have a chance to out damage them with combat shotgun or regular shotgun

I believe you but this is serious upgrade and only administration can approve it after their own tests  ;)
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline noD3

Re: [VOTE]Changing couple unbalanced weapons
« Reply #18 on: 17 05, 2019, 10:03:01 pm »
I believe you but this is serious upgrade and only administration can approve it after their own tests  ;)

I think we should engage a VOTE so we could is see if other councillors agree that these weapons are unbalanced ( with all the statistical evidence I brought ) and if the majority of councillors agree developers should test this and then decide if this should be implemented or no.

I changed M4's clip size to 35 because it is possible to kill someone full hp and armor with 35 bullets of m4.

I would like to change this PROPOSAL to a VOTE
Councillors are free to state their opinions if they do agree  that these weapons should be nerfed or no.

Original proposal :
Show content
Back in the time, LS and LV Combat style meta ( In the world of gaming, meta can be used as an acronym for “most effective tactics available,” ) used to be the same, even if the gameplay was different, such as the speed of the gameplay. After years have passed by the CIT Weapons meta has evolved and various updates were introduced to the server. However I am not happy how that went to, since nowadays weapons meta is all about spamming weapons which have high fire rate, such as Minigun, M4 or Tec-9, these weapons are heavily overpowered for people who have good computers, since higher FPS means higher fire rate. From my point of view weapons meta should be something about skill and ability to aim rather than to spam one weapon and easily kill new players who have no clue what is happening in the server. Me myself and a lot of older players of the server would agree, that the weapon meta that existed back in 2012 was much better and more skill advanced than it is now.

Current system is based on holding your finger and spam either AK or MP5, you would not be able to run anyways and get killed. New players who still do not know about drugs have a hard time killing someone or escpaing from someone, which makes not stay in the server for a long time ( Why would anyone stay in the server if all they do is dying and being unable to kill someone? That's not fun... )

Here I would like to provide some statistical data to prove my that my statements are true.
  • 56% of the players have less FPS than 50, which means that 44% players have fps above 50, which makes the statement that more thanm half of the players are having lower fps which makes their shooting slower.
    • Proofs :
      Show content
  • The most used weapons are mostly the most overpowered because it is easiest to kill with them
    • Proofs :
      Show content

I have tested each weapons damage with and without drugs and the kill time when shooting to the body, keep in mind that when shooting to the head it's even 25% faster which makes high accuracy weapons like m4 very easy to hit headshots.

Here are the results of my testings :
Show content

Basically it does show that weapons like Tec9, m4, uzi, ak47 are the fastest ones to kill someone.

Here are the changes I would like to see implemented that I believe would make CIT better :
  • New Tec9
    Show content
    Double Tec9 -  9
    Double Tec9 against drugs - 5
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~3.204
  • New Uzi
    Show content
    Double Uzi - 9
    Double Uzi against drugs - 5
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 03.536
  • New M4
    Show content
    M4 - 11
    M4 against drugs - 7
    Accuracy worse by 20%
    Clip size : 35 bullets
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 03.704
  • New AK-47
    Show content
    ak47 - 11
    ak47 against drugs - 7
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 02.961
  • New Shotgun
    Show content
    Shotgun - 50
    Shotgun against Drugs - 33
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 03.772
  • New Minigun
    Show content
    Minigun - 5
    Minigun against drugs - 4
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 04.801

The proposal was brought to you by
@JayXxX and @noD3 councillor's agenda

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [REWORK] Changing couple unbalanced weapons
« Reply #19 on: 17 05, 2019, 10:20:23 pm »
Each weapon is independent of other weapons so can't be merged in to 1 topic.

Proposal lacks information on what percentage increase or decrease the damage should be changed by:

Double Tec9 -  9

That is completely meaningless to me.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline noD3

« Reply #20 on: 17 05, 2019, 10:25:53 pm »
Each weapon is independent of other weapons so can't be merged in to 1 topic.

Proposal lacks information on what percentage increase or decrease the damage should be changed by:

Double Tec9 -  9

That is completely meaningless to me.
I will update it with the percentage decrease to the weapons damage.

Should I open 6 different topics for each weapon or make a voting options, such as listing every weapon, from 1 to 6, which I am proposing to change and start the vote asking councillors to which of the weapons change they do agree to be changed? 6 Different topics would create even more proposals in the board and there is quite a lot of them already.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #21 on: 17 05, 2019, 10:30:31 pm »
I will update it with the percentage decrease to the weapons damage.

Should I open 6 different topics for each weapon or make a voting options, such as listing every weapon, from 1 to 6, which I am proposing to change and start the vote asking councillors to which of the weapons change they do agree to be changed? 6 Different topics would create even more proposals in the board and there is quite a lot of them already.

You can post them in the same topic and then people can vote for each weapon. Just post a list of weapons so they can copy and paste it.

Also this thing about damage to players taking drugs is unnecessary, simply show what % change the damage per bullet will be.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline noD3

Re: [VOTE] Changing couple unbalanced weapons
« Reply #22 on: 17 05, 2019, 11:00:14 pm »
Original topic quoted :
Show content
    Back in the time, LS and LV Combat style meta ( In the world of gaming, meta can be used as an acronym for “most effective tactics available,” ) used to be the same, even if the gameplay was different, such as the speed of the gameplay. After years have passed by the CIT Weapons meta has evolved and various updates were introduced to the server. However I am not happy how that went to, since nowadays weapons meta is all about spamming weapons which have high fire rate, such as Minigun, M4 or Tec-9, these weapons are heavily overpowered for people who have good computers, since higher FPS means higher fire rate. From my point of view weapons meta should be something about skill and ability to aim rather than to spam one weapon and easily kill new players who have no clue what is happening in the server. Me myself and a lot of older players of the server would agree, that the weapon meta that existed back in 2012 was much better and more skill advanced than it is now.

Current system is based on holding your finger and spam either AK or MP5, you would not be able to run anyways and get killed. New players who still do not know about drugs have a hard time killing someone or escpaing from someone, which makes not stay in the server for a long time ( Why would anyone stay in the server if all they do is dying and being unable to kill someone? That's not fun... )

Here I would like to provide some statistical data to prove my that my statements are true.
    • 56% of the players have less FPS than 50, which means that 44% players have fps above 50, which makes the statement that more thanm half of the players are having lower fps which makes their shooting slower.
      • Proofs :
        Show content
        *** Frames Per Second ***

Below 10: 333
        Below 20: 123
        Below 30: 237
        Below 40: 335
        Below 50: 589
        Above 50: 1267
    • The most used weapons are mostly the most overpowered because it is easiest to kill with them
      • Proofs :
        Show content
        *** Amount of deaths for each weapon (outside LV)***

M4: 9492
        Shotgun: 4191
        Sniper: 4039
        Minigun: 3580
        AK-47: 2918

I have tested each weapons damage with and without drugs and the kill time when shooting to the body, keep in mind that when shooting to the head it's even 25% faster which makes high accuracy weapons like m4 very easy to hit headshots.

Here are the results of my testings :
    Show content

CIT Weapons Damage

------------------
    Colts - 20
    Colts against drugs - 16
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 06.400 seconds
    ------------------
    Deagle - 47
    Deagle against drugs - 34
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 04.833 seconds
    -----------------
    Combat Shotgun - 40
    Combat Shotgun against drugs - 29
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 04.352 seconds
    -----------------
    Shotgun - 60
    Shotgun against Drugs - 43
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 03.072 seconds
    -----------------
    Single Sawn Off - 50
    Single Sawn Off against Drugs - 36
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 06.720 seconds
    -----------------
    Double Sawn Off - 47
    Double Sawn Off against Drugs - 40
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 09.698 seconds
    -----------------
    Mp5 - 10
    Mp5 against drugs - 7
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 03.778 seconds
    -----------------
    Double Tec9 - 14
    Double Tec9 against drugs - 10
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 02.497 seconds
    -----------------
    Double Uzi - 14
    Double Uzi against drugs - 10
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 03.136 seconds
    -----------------
    M4 - 14
    M4 against drugs - 10
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 03.104 seconds
    -----------------
    ak47 - 14
    ak47 against drugs - 10
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 02.661 seconds
    -----------------
    Sniper - 60
    Sniper against drugs - 43
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 05.730 seconds
    -----------------
    Rifle - 32
    Rifle against drugs - 23
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 04.482 seconds
    -----------------
    Minigun - 7
    Minigun against drugs - 6
    Time to kill against drugs and full armor : 04.097 seconds
    -----------------

Basically it does show that weapons like Tec9, m4, uzi, ak47 are the fastest ones to kill someone.

Here are the changes I would like to see implemented that I believe would make CIT better :
    • New Tec9
      Show content
      Current Tec9 damage - 7 Hitpoints
      Proposed Tec9 damage -  4.5 Hitpoints
      Tec9 damage should decrease by  35%
      Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~3.204 seconds
    • New Uzi
      Show content
      Current Uzi damage - 7 hitpoints
      Proposed Uzi damage - 4.5 Hitpoints
      Uzi damage should be decreased by 35%
      Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 03.536 seconds
    • New M4
      Show content
      Current M4 damage - 14 hitpoints
      Proposed M4 damage - 10 hitpoints
      M4 damage should be decreased by 28%
      Accuracy should be worse by 20%
      Clip size should be changed to 35 bullets from 50 bullets.
      Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 03.704 seconds
    • New AK-47
      Show content
      Current AK47 damage - 14 hitpoints
      Proposed AK47 damage - 10 hitpoints
      AK47 damage should be decreased by 28%
      Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 03.101 seconds
    • New Shotgun
      Show content
      Current Shotgun damage - 60 hitpoints
      Proposed Shotgun damage - 50 hitpoints
      Shotgun damage should be decreased by 16.6%
      Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 03.772 seconds
    • New Minigun
      Show content
      Current Minigun Damage - 7 hitpoints
      Proposed Minigun Damage - 5 hitpoints
      Minigun damage sohuld be decreased by 28%
      Time to kill against drugs and full armor : Around ~ 04.801 seconds

The proposal was brought to you by
    @JayXxX and @noD3 councillor's agenda

[/list]

I have updated the weapons damage and stated by how much percentages the damage should be decreased of the proposed weapons.

I would like to re-open the voting phase and I would like to ask councillors take a part to vote for this proposal,
    if you are voting positive for this proposal, please vote for which weapons you are voting positive, I will give you the list of the weapons that is being proposed in the topic and you can delete the weapons you would not want to see changed, at the end of the VOTE I will do a summary about which weapon received the amount of votes.

Weapons list that is being proposed in the topic:
    Code: [Select]
    M4, AK47, Tec9, Uzi, Shotgun, Minigun

Offline noD3

« Reply #23 on: 17 05, 2019, 11:02:16 pm »
     :tick: My vote would be positive and I would like to see these weapons - " M4, AK47, Tec9, Uzi, Shotgun, Minigun " get changed, because I believe they are over powered and the spammy weapons favor the player who has higher fps, rather than something that requires skill like shotguns, deagle or snipers. These weapons won't be destroyed and they will be still used but the damage they do will be slightly nerfed.

Offline CyraX

• Donator L3
    • Group: Bikers
    • Squad: Raven Founder
    « Reply #24 on: 17 05, 2019, 11:47:32 pm »
     :tick:
    Shotgun damage and AK are really Op, people are spamming them non stop, I wish to see their damage getting reduced.

Offline noD3

« Reply #25 on: 17 05, 2019, 11:49:26 pm »
    Shotgun damage and AK are really Op, people are spamming them non stop, I wish to see their damage getting reduced.
    @CyraX Since the proposal is for the M4, AK47, Tec9, Uzi, Shotgun and Minigun do you feel that only Shotgun and AK's damage should be changed or you think all of these weapons damage should be reduced by a little bit?

Offline CyraX

• Donator L3
    • Group: Bikers
    • Squad: Raven Founder
    « Reply #26 on: 17 05, 2019, 11:52:36 pm »
    @CyraX Since the proposal is for the M4, AK47, Tec9, Uzi, Shotgun and Minigun do you feel that only Shotgun and AK's damage should be changed or you think all of these weapons damage should be reduced by a little bit?
    The ones I mentioned are kinda used the most, and you can't face people who are carrying ak or shotgun with weapons you just mentioned. We could make a decrease for these ones right now and see if it will work fine when testing other weapons against those 2 after getting reduced.

Offline noD3

« Reply #27 on: 17 05, 2019, 11:56:16 pm »
    The ones I mentioned are kinda used the most, and you can't face people who are carrying ak or shotgun with weapons you just mentioned. We could make a decrease for these ones right now and see if it will work fine when testing other weapons against those 2 after getting reduced.
    As I have stated in my topic, these are the most used weapons outside LV ( The number shows amount of death by that gun ):
    M4: 9492
    Shotgun: 4191
    Sniper: 4039
    Minigun: 3580
    AK-47: 2918

M4 is the most used weapon and the most over powered one, it has incredible accuracy which makes it very easy to hit headshots on someone, if we would nerf only AK and Shotgun the demand for m4 would increase by a lot and you would notice even more people running with them.

Offline Randy

• "Si vis pacem,Para bellum"
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    « Reply #28 on: 18 05, 2019, 12:02:20 am »
     :tick: I agree, some weapons really need to be balanced
    If you make yourself more than just a man if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Legend

Offline iShadow

• Ingame: iShadow
    « Reply #29 on: 18 05, 2019, 02:13:07 pm »
    I agree, all of this weapons should be nerfed.