Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] changing drug hit and waiting time of CEs  (Read 2838 times)

Offline Airhead

• Senior Community Member
  • Love Testing Bugs
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Airhead
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
[IMPLEMENTED] changing drug hit and waiting time of CEs
« on: 15 05, 2019, 06:29:33 am »
hi,

So as far back as I returned from inactivity I have seen that CE is attended by an exceptionally little people and I generally have liked CE's as they are a group versus group battle with equalization structure.

so of late, I have been attempting to consider ways that would pull in the community to re-join CE's and I thought of a minor change, for now, that is:
  • Reducing the waiting time from 358s (5m) to 180s (3m)
Reducing the waiting time to 3 minutes (180s)
As of now, everybody wants to go to AR as they're snappy and quick while CE's take ages to begin, reducing the time to 3 minutes would enable players to go to CE's and stay as opposed to leaving CE's so they could go to AR's. 3 minutes is sufficient for any player to reach any CE and by reducing the time, the CE cycle would run quicker which may pull in some players.

this thought may sound inept however on the off chance that we contemplate the proposal, we could see a slight or perhaps a tremendous contrast in CE participation. Currently, the waiting time (before the CE) starts is 5 minutes but as now, every CE is located in LS and is accessible by everyone, I recommend decreasing the time to 3 minutes (so CE cycle could move faster)

this thought may sound inept however on the off chance that we contemplate the proposal, we could see a slight or perhaps a tremendous contrast in CE participation. Individuals would have to wait for less time (with higher reward due to new updates), which would draw in criminals to go to CEs and with a higher number of criminals at CE, cops number would consequently increase.
« Last Edit: 17 05, 2019, 10:15:30 pm by Arran »
”The biggest disability you can have is a bad Mindset”

Offline iShadow

• Group: 1337
  • Ingame: iShadow
Re: [PROPOSAL]changing drug hit and waiting time of CEs
« Reply #1 on: 15 05, 2019, 06:43:56 am »
Well, right now is 2 suugestions thats are talking about attending CEs. I think we should choose a better one. Your idea make a sense but 1 problem still exists - reward. AR still better if we're talking about criminal reputation and other stuff. I think we should to choose a second suggestion, about decreasing reward for ARs. Lets wait for other opinions of counsilors.

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #2 on: 15 05, 2019, 06:45:04 am »
Well, right now is 2 suugestions thats are talking about attending CEs. I think we should choose a better one. Your idea make a sense but 1 problem still exists - reward. AR still better if we're talking about criminal reputation and other stuff. I think we should to choose a second suggestion, about decreasing reward for ARs. Lets wait for other opinions of counsilors.
that has already been proposed, link to Proposal - https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=338257.0

Offline iShadow

« Reply #3 on: 15 05, 2019, 06:47:10 am »
that has already been proposed, link to Proposal - https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=338257.0
Yeah, thats is what I am talking about.

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #4 on: 15 05, 2019, 06:49:50 am »
Yeah, thats is what I am talking about.
there is a difference between both proposal and I would appreciate if you give your thoughts on this aswell.

Offline iShadow

« Reply #5 on: 15 05, 2019, 07:26:12 am »
there is a difference between both proposal and I would appreciate if you give your thoughts on this aswell.
Both suggestions have the same idea - bring back participators into CE. Let me explain you why I am interested at another one. Your idea have some defects. First one: imagine an situation when there is 15 criminals and 15 cops, 3 minutes will be enough? Of course no. Second one: Safty zone, which is turn off after 5 minutes after start. Third one: As I said in previous post, reward. Players will keep attending ARs due to amount of criminal reputation, which is 6k instead of 2k for 3 minutes and time while you are waiting the next CE.

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #6 on: 15 05, 2019, 07:33:30 am »
Both suggestions have the same idea - bring back participators into CE. Let me explain you why I am interested at another one. Your idea have some defects. First one: imagine an situation when there is 15 criminals and 15 cops, 3 minutes will be enough? Of course no. Second one: Safty zone, which is turn off after 5 minutes after start. Third one: As I said in previous post, reward. Players will keep attending ARs due to amount of criminal reputation, which is 6k instead of 2k for 3 minutes and time while you are waiting the next CE.
- 3 minutes waiting time before the CE starts, only if you focus and understand the suggestion.
- anti rush has nothing to do with this suggestion.
- the changing of rewards proposal has been posted by another councillor who aims on making AR’s reward lower.
- the difference between the 2 suggestions are the IDEAS.
« Last Edit: 15 05, 2019, 05:28:23 pm by Airhead »

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
« Reply #7 on: 15 05, 2019, 06:16:19 pm »
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=338257.0 - This, not balancing only AR's and CE's but whole criminal activities like before. I mean that CEs/ARs rewards increased too much as a result none care about small criminal activities like store/house robs. Instead of making new calculations to balance everything, we are restoring the CEs/ARs rewards.

About your idea about 3mins, it's good, I remember that everyone criminal boss & known criminals accepted the gap of 5 minutes because we had some CEs at SF and it takes time to go there.
Now, I hope with additional of Night Club and Hotel, the map will be like this :
Show content

So, the distance from one ce to another it will be very small, so I agree with your first part of your suggestion.

About drugs part, I will disagree because ars fill this vacuum. When you win one AR, you get 100 random drugs, it's one reason to attend them.
« Last Edit: 15 05, 2019, 06:18:07 pm by JimMys$ »
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Airhead

• Love Testing Bugs
« Reply #8 on: 16 05, 2019, 03:56:22 am »
hi,

So as far back as I returned from inactivity I have seen that CE is attended by an exceptionally little people and I generally have liked CE's as they are a group versus group battle with equalization structure.

so of late, I have been attempting to consider ways that would pull in the community to re-join CE's and I thought of a minor change, for now, that is:
Reducing the waiting time to 3 minutes (180s)
As of now, everybody wants to go to AR as they're snappy and quick while CE's take ages to begin, reducing the time to 3 minutes would enable players to go to CE's and stay as opposed to leaving CE's so they could go to AR's. 3 minutes is sufficient for any player to reach any CE and by reducing the time, the CE cycle would run quicker which may pull in some players.

this thought may sound inept however on the off chance that we contemplate the proposal, we could see a slight or perhaps a tremendous contrast in CE participation. Currently, the waiting time (before the CE) starts is 5 minutes but as now, every CE is located in LS and is accessible by everyone, I recommend decreasing the time to 3 minutes (so CE cycle could move faster)

this thought may sound inept however on the off chance that we contemplate the proposal, we could see a slight or perhaps a tremendous contrast in CE participation. Individuals would have to wait for less time (with higher reward due to new updates), which would draw in criminals to go to CEs and with a higher number of criminals at CE, cops number would consequently increase.

Modified the proposal, this is the final proposal (as quoted)

You may start voting.
« Last Edit: 16 05, 2019, 04:28:31 am by Airhead »

Offline noD3

Re: [VOTE]changing drug hit and waiting time of CEs
« Reply #9 on: 16 05, 2019, 04:06:53 pm »
 :tick: After the reading the proposal I have asked myself, would this make me attend CE's? And the answer I told myself is yes, I do believe this might make CE's more popular

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 16 05, 2019, 04:12:30 pm »
 :tick:
A yes, because its just boring to wait for the event to start
Also since Cops now can enter after the CE started, Cops will have enough time to enter the CE if they are Busy in Criminal Killing
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline CyraX

• Donator L3
  • Group: Bikers
  • Squad: Raven Founder
« Reply #11 on: 16 05, 2019, 04:15:03 pm »
In this way, cops and criminals will attend ce's more effectively.

Offline iShadow

« Reply #12 on: 16 05, 2019, 04:26:09 pm »
:tick: Well, after some time I decide to upvote it. This suggestion might help.

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
« Reply #13 on: 16 05, 2019, 06:42:09 pm »

I already explain why we should it. Yes.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [ACCEPTED]changing drug hit and waiting time of CEs
« Reply #14 on: 17 05, 2019, 10:14:54 pm »
Implemented. BTW it was 6 minutes not 5.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.