Author Topic: [+++] Ability to delete more than one friend + Adding a "Delete All" button.  (Read 895 times)

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
I don't think I need to tell you how annoying it is to delete friends one by one from your FMSG, so here I suggest adding something like "lineselect" that allows you to select and delete multiple friends.

A button like "Delete all friends" would also be very helpful if you want to completely clean up your FMSG.

« Last Edit: 11 10, 2022, 12:48:22 pm by TwCafe »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Taeko.

• Punishment Appeal Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Taeko
  • Squad: Hold_On
I had this problem too, I had many friends who left the server since years or months. It was a pain in the ass deleting them one by one. I see no problem with this suggestion, it can be added. :tick:

Offline Impostor

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: Impostor
  • Squad: Hikers
 :tick:

I would also be sooo helpful if we were able to sort nicknames/account names alphabetically.

Offline hyperlink

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: op
  • Squad: radiantz
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
Well, it really seems strange to me that this option does not exist yet, but I wonder what person wanted to delete all their friends from CB? I really have no fucking idea, but I still think it's a good idea for a weird person who didn't want to have anyone in his FMSG talking whatever comes to mind.  :tick:

Offline Dinçer

• Junior Community Member
  • nene hatun
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Dincer
Well a button like "ticks" would make things get easier maybe it is not so necessary but it would save a lot time  :tick:
Anlayana...

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
 Pretty useful, worth of the scripting time, and a time saver in my opinion. Positive.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
When you have a list of friends (way above 50 or 100), and you wish to remove some, you have to do it one by one, there could be something where we can select several people and delete them at once, as well as the delete all friends button, which could be a good idea if you want to make new friends and completely abandon all current ones you have within a matter of a click, positive. :tick:

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
I'm not sure, but I think the limit is 500. I've seen people with more than 100, and it would be a pain to delete them one by one, so I think adding it would save us a lot of time and I don't think so that it's a big deal to script something like that.
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline WooZy

• Senior Community Member
  • noturtype
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: WooZy
This would help alot, deleting one by one is really difficult, also confirming every single removement takes alot of time, so yes :tick:
Left the game, thanks for everything
ex SO, GLM, DJ, Guide x2
ex L7 Civilian group creator

Offline Conroy

YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Conroy
Will be a great addition for CITBook, it's kinda annoying to remove your friends from CITBook one by one, so this will make it more easier to remove your friends by selecting them, I'm positive  :tick:
"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline ShockWave

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: EvE
  • Ingame: ShockWave
  • Squad: Wrath
I agree that this can be a great addition  :tick:

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
I suggest adding both here, some people want a fresh start every once in a while, what's bothering you? It's not like adding a feature like this is a big deal. You see people want it, you are the only one who has doubts so far which is strange...

If you disagree, that's okay. I accept your negative/neutral vote, please keep it that way because I feel like you are trying to get my attention here as you are being ignored by me or my group members, this is not the right place.

Offline RuDz

• Life is music <3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: RuDz
  • Squad: Hold_On
Totally agree with that, Many players left CIT and as stated above, it a big waste of time removing them one by one, Going positive with that one  :tick:
Ex. DJ
Ex. Guide
''Do not underestimate my awareness of my surroundings, as I have already observed everything well in advance.
Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.,,

Offline RoMaNa

• GLM - Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYears
207 friends in cb and only 50 of them active That would be good to remove their dead bodies from the CB  :tick: