Author Topic: [+++] Adding a DM Arena in LS  (Read 1183 times)

Online Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
[+++] Adding a DM Arena in LS
« on: 27 04, 2023, 09:21:41 pm »
Greetings CIT community, to fully comprehend this suggestion, kindly read the complete post and all of its contents.

As the title implies, I am suggesting the addition of a DM arena in LS. The proposed location is quite far from the original LS map, as I will explain in more detail in this post. The new DM arena will include an Ammunation shop, a Food shop, and a respawn zone, similar to the one we have in LV but with improvements. However, before presenting the map of the DM arena, I would like to address some potential questions that may arise.

Why do we need LS DM Arena:
Despite the existence of LV DM arena, the introduction of level 10 in CIT has made it impossible to switch sides for duels with members of the opposing team. This has limited players' ability to practice and duel with each other freely, and the current /duel feature is inadequate for practice sessions or duels in a free environment. Therefore, an LS DM arena would be a necessary addition to the game. While some may argue that cops can practice in Law Farm and criminals can play at EPR or WPR, these options have limitations, such as Law Farm being exclusive to law players and drugs not working there. Moreover, criminals must become gangsters or wanted to practice with the opposing team, and trolls often interrupt duels and practice sessions. An LS DM arena would offer a free and safe environment for players to practice and duel, including level 10 groups who can play without changing their job. Additionally, this would help to reduce fights at prison releases that often affect newbies who are unable to leave the spawn due to spawn campers. Overall, an LS DM arena would enhance the gameplay experience by providing players with a new and improved environment for practice and duels.

What are the differences between the LS DM arena and LV?
The LS DM arena shares similarities with LV in terms of the limited map and respawning feature. However, the gameplay style in LS is slower compared to LV. Essentially, it is an island designated solely for DM arena use. The existing LV DM arena script can be utilized with modifications to reflect LS gameplay style, including game speed and LS binds. All professions inside the DM arena will have the ability to engage in combat with each other.

Where is it located?
The DM arena is situated on an island that is quite distant from the main city. However, a teleportation (TP) marker will be available at the beach between FFH and USNS base, as demonstrated in the video below. This marker enables players to instantly warp to the DM arena island. Alternatively, players can also reach the island using boats or aircraft. Another option is to use a Rapid transportation marker to reach the DM arena.
Show content

Is there a protected area within the DM arena?
Certainly, there exists a protected zone that is indicated in the following screenshot. It is equipped with a food vendor, ammunition, and a teleportation marker.
Show content

What is the method for appearing on the DM Island at this specific location?
 By utilizing the marker located near the beach, you can teleport to the protected area of the DM arena as depicted in the screenshot. If desired, an additional rapid transportation marker could be installed for even greater convenience.
Show content

Will there be multiple respawn points on the map?
Yes, just like in the LV DM arena, there will be several respawn points throughout the map. These points will be spread out across the map, which can be viewed in the accompanying video. The number of respawn points will ultimately be determined by the developer, but I believe 5-6 respawn points would suffice.

Full length video of LS DM arena map:
Show content

LS DM Arena explained (Recommended to watch):
Show content

Since the island exists in the main dimension, @Farhan-Khan  and I mapped it using the em panel, the map is in /emsaves.

If you have any queries about this proposal, don't hesitate to ask.

« Last Edit: 05 05, 2023, 03:44:21 pm by TwCafe »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Archiie

• New Community Member
  • The Slave Company Owner
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Archiie
  • Squad: Xplosions
Re: Adding a DM Arena in LS
« Reply #1 on: 27 04, 2023, 09:29:41 pm »
such a good idea im so positive  :tick:

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #2 on: 27 04, 2023, 09:32:17 pm »
Oh yes this gonna be very much Interesting, as we have a DM Arena in LV where people duel or practice, as we see many active gang wars happening around LS like in EPR , WPR etc, this will surely introduce a new place for Wars. it will hopefully improve the gameplay and other aspects with an upgraded place for conducting practice or duels. So a very big  :tick:
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline NIGHTMARE

• Senior Community Member
  • I hate bugs.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: NIGHTMARE
« Reply #3 on: 27 04, 2023, 09:40:05 pm »
Even though I suck at combat I think this will be fun  :tick:
Yesterday is History...
Tomorrow is a Mystery...
But today is a Gift...
That is why it is called the Present.
-Grand Master Oogway

Offline Albus

• Regular Community Member
  • Hogwarts Founder
  • Ingame: Albus
  • Squad: Xvtt
« Reply #4 on: 27 04, 2023, 10:08:35 pm »
Looks awesome  :tick:

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #5 on: 27 04, 2023, 10:14:15 pm »
Surely great addition, LV DM Area is already tons of fun and I wish this can be added asap as it looks much more fun than LV's one. :tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
« Reply #6 on: 27 04, 2023, 10:15:16 pm »
Nice idea and map.

People using fight over Angel Pine or EPR/WPR. This place is better imo.

:tick:
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #7 on: 27 04, 2023, 11:09:06 pm »
 Great idea we always need LS DM  Arena  :tick:
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline hyperlink

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: op
  • Squad: radiantz
« Reply #8 on: 27 04, 2023, 11:10:14 pm »
I want to practice my game skills  :tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Kevv

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FreneticShoot
« Reply #9 on: 27 04, 2023, 11:11:08 pm »
 :tick: :tick:

Offline RoMaNa

• GLM - Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 28 04, 2023, 12:23:05 am »
That's would be great  :tick:

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #11 on: 28 04, 2023, 08:14:05 am »
The explanation is done very nicely! Essentially, the goal is to establish a location where anyone may freely practise and participate in LS game-styled duels. The map that has been created with the intention to be ideal for the job at hand. Additionally, since it is located far from LS, there shouldn't be any FPS issues or other issues. Overall, this suggestion seems intriguing and seems to be an amazing concept!POSITIVE
« Last Edit: 01 07, 2023, 03:02:34 pm by Farhan »

Offline SiFiras

• hai
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: iFiras
  • Squad: Driftwork afaik
« Reply #12 on: 28 04, 2023, 09:52:21 am »
Cool   :tick:
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"

Offline Culph

• Criminal Boss
  • Recently got alot of fans
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Culph
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #13 on: 28 04, 2023, 10:20:56 am »
We need this because L10 has made switching sides impossible, We cant practice so this is a great idea. :tick:

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 28 04, 2023, 10:38:27 am »
I think this is the perfect place to settle group conflict, get into the LS arena and start group fights, they can easily settle it without trash talking all the time, let actions speak instead of words, I think it's good for anything that has to do with conflict, so yeah I am going to vote Positive, this might improve things, if you want to train as a cop or improve your skills as a criminal/gangster, this is a good way to do so.
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.