Author Topic: Ingi - Staff Application[Accepted]  (Read 6086 times)

arunng21

Ingi - Staff Application[Accepted]
« on: 03 07, 2012, 01:41:36 pm »
Ingame name: SGT-Ingi*SWAT
Ingame account name: ingi1234
MTA serial: 7FC7C2873F9B7A5FC8F9CE02B5AB1394
Age in years: 15
Country of residence: I live in India
Real world occupation: I am a Student

I have been part of the following ingame groups: BACX, Police Administration and Management(PAM) and CSI.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: June 2011
I have been a member of the staff team before, if yes for how long: No, I have never been a CIT staff member.
How many hours do you have playing on the server: 600 hours
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: Calculating this would be hard for me as sometimes I play for more 4 hours and sometimes less than 3 hours. Approximately, it would be around 20-25 hours.
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: No, I am sure that I won’t go inactive very often and I am  not having that much heavy duties to be performed in the real world. So, I assure you all that I won’t end up inactive.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes, I will do all the duties assigned to me in very good manner without any hesitation.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes, I will be always there are the whole community.

My understanding of the English language is: I may commit some grammatical mistakes. I think my understanding of the English language can be rated as good except those grammar mistakes I make.
How many languages can you speak: English, Hindi,  my mother language Malayalam.
Use a capital letter when: Starting a sentence. The beginning  letter of a name of a person, place, month and while using the ‘I’.
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: Hello, I am Ingi. I don't know if you all know me or not because I am not a rule breaker which I can prove with my punish log if you want Thus you cannot see my name is the red color. I think you might have understood what I meant. My time zone is GMT +05:30. My actual name is Arun and I am 15 years old as I have mentioned above. I took birth on 28 may 1997. I use the name Ingi in all the multiplayer games as all my friends call me by that name. My first priority in the MTA game is CIT. CIT is a kind of default server to me in MTA. I don’t usually go to another server unless and until CIT is down or something which happens once in a blue moon or my friends invites me to that server. If at  all it crashes it will be fixed by the staff team. So I don’t usually visit any other servers. I used to play other games in my Play station and PC. But after I got MTA, I haven’t even touched my Play station. I spend most of the in front of my PC. My behavior is a kind of respectful to all those who respect me. I was awarded with a badge in order to honor me for my performance in academics and all other activities. I score good marks  in most of my examinations.  This is the only reason why I am allowed to play CIT for a long time in a day. Maths and Science are my favorite subjects especially Physics. That’s all I want to tell you all about me.

I want to be a CIT staff member as I want to help the community more in some other way other than giving help in support in the forum and in game. I am confident that as a staff I can help the community in many ways. If any of the staff is going in active or something due to a very urgent matter I will be always there as a substitute for that staff and will do what I can in his place. So you can trust me and can assign any duties to be performed. I know all the rules of CIT which help me to punish all of them who is breaking any of the rules. As I have mentioned before, I won't go in active much so you can find me in game almost every day. I am 100% percent sure that I won't ever abuse my staff powers.

I think somebody is cheating so I: Will check if it  is valid or not. If it turns out to be valid I will report that player to a high staff so that they can ban him from the server.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: Will instruct him to use support by pressing the key ‘j’. If its a very important matter I will tell him to contact me or any other senior staff available at that time.
A player insults me so I: Will mute him for Flaming.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: Will tell him I cannot give you money and you should earn it by working. If it is a very urgent matter  and if he is asking for only less amount of money in a needy way  I may  send him. If the player is not keeping quiet after I had told him that I cannot give you, I will have to go with rule #7.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: Will call a High staff as soon as possible because jailing can make him alert. So, if he is in game at that moment the high staff can ban him with clear evidence. If the staff is not in a condition to come in game, I will jail him for an infinite time so that he cannot cause further troubles.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: Will report it to a high staff or the Quality Assurance  leader the next second.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes I agree that I won’t behave in a bad , immature or in an immoral manner to any of the players.
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, I assure you that I will use my power only for what they are meant for.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: Yes, I agree that I will be very helpful and will approach in a very nice way to all of the players.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes, I agree.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions:  Yes, I agree.
I agree to act disappropriately at all times and set no good example: Acting in an inappropriate way is not at all a good example to any of the players. Therefore, I disagree.
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Yes, I agree to be loyal as a staff member till the end of my CIT life.
I agree to abuse all my administrative rights: No,  I am not interested in abusing any of the powers given to me as a staff and this should not be performed by any of staff members. So I disagree.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes, I agree.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Yes, if any request is made by any of the the CIT leaders I will start working on it from the next second. 
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: Yes, I agree that if I broke even a single agreement, you may take my staff powers back.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Yes, I agree that any actions good or bad performed on behalf of my account are my responsibility.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes, I agree that these are the true.
« Last Edit: 10 07, 2012, 02:49:59 am by Gus »

Offline BlackWolf

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BlackWolf
Re: Ingi - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 03 07, 2012, 09:43:26 pm »
A lot of mistakes were made into this application, you have an internet connection, you should be able to solve these mistakes, atleast put some effort into your application.

I'm neutral.
Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensible of duties.

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #2 on: 04 07, 2012, 04:38:56 am »
Your English skills aren't the best, but they're not terrible either. I could easily understand everything you were saying. You made several grammatical errors, but I can over look them. I do see you helping ingame, and I think you'd do a good job if you were on the Staff team. My vote is Yes.
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

arunng21

« Reply #3 on: 04 07, 2012, 11:57:08 am »
A lot of mistakes were made into this application, you have an internet connection, you should be able to solve these mistakes, atleast put some effort into your application.

I'm neutral.
Hey, thanks for the vote. But BlackWolf, the internet cannot be with you always. I accept the truth that my English skills are not the best. But I wanted you all to see what I am capable of so that you can make a decision.
I also did agree that the application only contains informations which is correct and true. So I didn't use the internet to help me out.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes, I agree that these are the true.

john213

« Reply #4 on: 04 07, 2012, 12:26:24 pm »
My understanding of the English language is: I may commit some grammatical mistakes. I think my understanding of the English language can be rated as good except those grammar mistakes I make.
Since you admitted that you may commit some grammatical mistakes, besides you're active and like to help people, I think you are ready to perform your duties as a staff member, I am voting Yes.

Offline TheGaMe

• Wanna play a game, eh?
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: CMD-TheGaMe
« Reply #5 on: 04 07, 2012, 06:31:45 pm »
You have so kind nature, saw you several times helping people too. Your English skills are good too. I vote Yes.

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #6 on: 04 07, 2012, 08:02:14 pm »
Yes, based on above opinions.
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live

Sprintoch

« Reply #7 on: 05 07, 2012, 05:36:12 pm »
I am going to vote yes, since you are active, helpful and good guy.

Mr.Chicken

« Reply #8 on: 05 07, 2012, 10:34:55 pm »
You are kind, helpful, active and IMO you will do great job if you get Staff.

Sandy

« Reply #9 on: 06 07, 2012, 04:48:42 am »
Never really seen you helping, but you are active on irc, and in game. Voting neutral right now.

arunng21

« Reply #10 on: 06 07, 2012, 02:47:18 pm »
Never really seen you helping, but you are active on irc, and in game. Voting neutral right now.
May be due to time zone problems?
My time zone: +05:30
Your time zone : -07:00 or -08:00.
I am online at 15:00 - 19:00 and 06:00-07:00.

Nikis

« Reply #11 on: 06 07, 2012, 02:59:24 pm »
I know you for a long, time Ingi. I will be glad if I will see you as staff. Yes from me.

Deevraaans

« Reply #12 on: 06 07, 2012, 03:04:10 pm »
I know you for a long, time Ingi. I will be glad if I will see you as staff. Yes from me.
That's like voting yes because he's your friend.

Gio

« Reply #13 on: 07 07, 2012, 03:38:04 am »
He is a nice guy and active player, so you got my YES.

abdullahrafx

« Reply #14 on: 07 07, 2012, 03:59:22 pm »
I'm not that active to see you in-game but before you were awesome, I think you have what it takes to be staff so Yes from me..