Author Topic: [Resolved] SWAT Team vehicle update.  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Cerinsh

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Cerinsh
[Resolved] SWAT Team vehicle update.
« on: 04 07, 2012, 06:33:36 pm »
So, we had a meeting on skype and we have decided which vehicles we need to do our job more precisely and efficiently.

First of all, we would appreciate to get News van (black would suite us the best) reason why it should get added is that we could use it as our mobile command center.

Secondly, we would like to get a Rustler (added to our heli spawn) because of Armed Forces members not always being able to supply players with airstrikes when its really necessary.
If you want to replace it with another plane, then think of one.
Replacing Ruslter request with Shamal request.

And last but not least, we are asking for Leviathan due to a fact that it can land on water and take up from as well (that would increase our performance on water based missions/tasks).

Thank you for your attention.
SWAT Team.
« Last Edit: 05 07, 2012, 04:49:12 pm by Jaeger »
- Ex. L2 staff member
-Honorary member of SWAT Team
-Ex. SWAT Team Commander

Offline Nico

• German Company [Ger-C] will be remembered!
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: OFC-Nico[SAPD]
  • Squad: GBH
Re: SWAT Team vehicle update.
« Reply #1 on: 04 07, 2012, 06:37:00 pm »
I agree with that because we need more vehicles to do our job easier and better.
Nico
Officer of San Andreas Police Department - Honorable of FBI - GermanBrotherHood - Admin - Donator Level 2 - Senior Community Member
Ex. L1 QA Staff - Ex. Assistant Head Police Chief - Ex. Director of FBI

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • AKA Hunter567T
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
« Reply #2 on: 04 07, 2012, 06:40:04 pm »
Agreed with all the reasons. Also Armed Forces are not active during certain times of the day regularly when airstrikes are needed for taking down flying criminals. That screen shot was provided by me and I have more from various recent dates if needed.
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2012, 06:51:46 pm by Jaeger »
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

Steve

« Reply #3 on: 04 07, 2012, 07:02:35 pm »
Is this list final?
Also, SWAT doesn't need to do airstrikes. That's a military thing.
No on the Rustler. You're an LS group.

MartiNLeonardO

« Reply #4 on: 04 07, 2012, 07:15:16 pm »
It's a YES for me, why?

As you can see in the picture, 0 AFs online, btw the more actives AFs are below the range of CPT (who can give permission to make one)

14. Do not use hydra/hunter/rustler/sea-sparrow without permission (scroll down to Armed Vehicles info ).
5. After a air strike is requested first check the wanted level and vehicle from the person, to actually do a air strike youll need permission from a CPT+, SPC+ can do air strikes without extra needed permission.

Thanks for read this Steve.
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2012, 07:17:42 pm by -MaRtiN- »

Offline Cerinsh

« Reply #5 on: 04 07, 2012, 07:22:34 pm »
Is this list final?

Yes its final.
But thats the point.... Armed force members are almost never available for an airstrike.
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2012, 07:26:52 pm by Cerinsh »
- Ex. L2 staff member
-Ex. SWAT Team Commander

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • AKA Hunter567T
« Reply #6 on: 04 07, 2012, 07:28:31 pm »
Is this list final?

I fully agree that in real life SWAT do not do airstrikes. But also in real life the army is active. CIT is a game so we do not have to be 100% like real life. Also the reason we are asking for rustler is because currently Armed Forces cannot provide support when needed. We would not need to do airstrikes if Armed Forces was active enough.

Yes this is the final list for quite awhile.

All of these are from different dates that are from this week. Also these periods of no Armed Forces members are not short.
http://i49.tinypic.com/zt6x3a.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/30m94k5.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/292mtjt.png
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2012, 07:40:51 pm by Jaeger »
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

Steve

« Reply #7 on: 04 07, 2012, 07:55:52 pm »
1. If you want airstrikes, go join Military.

2. Talk about military not being active? Here's a pic at the CURRENT TIME.

7 SWAT, 7 AF.

SWAT is a crowd control/raid group. Not a take-out highly wanted criminal via airstrike group.

Offline DanLad77

• NorthSideMafia - Staff.
  • Group: NorthSideMafia
  • Ingame: [NSM]DanLad77
  • Squad: ProjectX
« Reply #8 on: 04 07, 2012, 08:06:07 pm »
So, we had a meeting on skype and we have decided which vehicles we need to do our job more precisely and efficiently.

First of all, we would appreciate to get News van (black would suite us the best) reason why it should get added is that we could use it as our mobile command center.

Secondly, we would like to get a Rustler (added to our heli spawn) because of Armed Forces members not always being able to supply players with airstrikes when its really necessary.

And last but not least, we are asking for Leviathan due to a fact that it can land on water and take up from as well (that would increase our performance on water based missions/tasks).

Thank you for your attention.
SWAT Team.

Rustler!?! WTF no way so your saying that your members can freely spawn a 2m $ vehicle and everyone else can't this is ridiculous and unfair we have to work for that money and your just able to spawn it!
DanLad77, the original founder of GHoST. ϟ
NorthSideMafia; "The Revival Has Begun!"
• Searching for a gang?

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • AKA Hunter567T
« Reply #9 on: 04 07, 2012, 08:44:39 pm »
Also Armed Forces are not active during certain times of the day regularly
1. If you want airstrikes, go join Military.

2. Talk about military not being active? Here's a pic at the CURRENT TIME.

7 SWAT, 7 AF.

SWAT is a crowd control/raid group. Not a take-out highly wanted criminal via airstrike group.
Did you happen to take note that I said certain times of the day? When did I say they were not online 24/7?

But also in real life the army is active. We would not need to do airstrikes if Armed Forces was active enough.
In real life they are active 24/7. Of course that cannot be done in game and did you see that I put "enough". I did not say they were fully in-active.
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2012, 08:51:35 pm by Jaeger »

DarkRevengeX

« Reply #10 on: 04 07, 2012, 09:06:26 pm »
Well I agree with nearly all points. About the Armed Forces not active thing: We already are discussing about who can give permission and who need a permission to do airstrikes. Today when I was hunting down fleeing Drugshipment criminals I noticed that nobody cares about the 200WP criminal flying away. If nobody is requesting airstrikes we can't do any as we aren't allowed to airstrike with "no" reason. We can strike at criminal events to minimize the criminals, who are flying away but we can't take them all down. If they escaped from the drugshipment zone we aren't allowed to strike without a request. I also agree that they aren't always enough members online but we can't do anythink against it we can't force our Members to be active. At times where the server is reaching its daily peak there are always enough AFs online.

Best Regards
~DarkPain

Offline BlackWolf

• Ingame: BlackWolf
« Reply #11 on: 04 07, 2012, 09:07:27 pm »
Lol, if we're going to act like this , fine, I saw many days that there were 0 SWATS's online, SWAT isn't made for shooting down fleeing heli's or planes, they're for breaching into houses etc.

Perhaps you could buy an rustler for 2m at the airport, as far as I know, AF is active enough.
Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensible of duties.

Offline Cerinsh

« Reply #12 on: 04 07, 2012, 09:10:17 pm »
Lol, if we're going to act like this , fine, I saw many days that there were 0 SWATS's online, SWAT isn't made for shooting down fleeing heli's or planes, they're for breaching into houses etc.

Perhaps you could buy an rustler for 2m at the airport, as far as I know, AF is active enough.
Thats right SWAT isnt, but if Armed Forces are not doing it someone else should.
- Ex. L2 staff member
-Ex. SWAT Team Commander

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • AKA Hunter567T
« Reply #13 on: 04 07, 2012, 09:21:03 pm »

You seem to forget there are timezones. Which is why we see no one from any group at certain times of the day.

armis

« Reply #14 on: 04 07, 2012, 09:53:33 pm »