Author Topic: [Resolved] SWAT Team vehicle update.  (Read 5375 times)

arca01

Re: SWAT Team vehicle update.
« Reply #15 on: 04 07, 2012, 09:59:07 pm »
We dont ask for Hunter or hydra, because they are AF vehicles and we all realising, that we never can get them. Ok I agree that SWAT is land force, but very often somebody need quick airstrike, but AF dont give any answer atm, and airstrike requester staying with big nose and big fail feeling as well. Thats way, think how good that it can be when ppl could request airstrike  to 2groups. Ofc we realising that it will be a big responsibility, but we are ready to take it and be sure, we will make strict rules for it.
Anyway , someone who can put Rustler marker is peace of cake, but someone who can spawn it, means a lot. We are not requesting it for fun, but for CIT resident security.
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2012, 10:42:27 pm by arca01 »

Offline StTropez

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: StTropez
« Reply #16 on: 04 07, 2012, 09:59:15 pm »
Well , I disagree on Rustlers , but you should get the other requested vehicles.

and you also don't have so many vehicles to spawn in contrast to AF.
'No Plan B, we got a Plan A and
hell yeah I will be going for it all day'

youtube.com/rib7films

hardgamer

« Reply #17 on: 04 07, 2012, 10:15:16 pm »
Well I Agree they should have all of this items, SWAT is a special made team who is made to stop dangerous person. Example if 1 crim are using some helis, planes etc... are swat supposed to chase them. so then can they use the damn 2m.$ Rustler to stop them. I know that im a crim but I care about SWAT.

¤GhostFTW

the_perfect_mostafa

« Reply #18 on: 04 07, 2012, 10:34:41 pm »
All are fine except Rustler because SWAT is a land-unit not an air-unit.
You can buy it from the airport.

arca01

« Reply #19 on: 04 07, 2012, 10:48:07 pm »
All are fine except Rustler because SWAT is a land-unit not an air-unit.
You can buy it from the airport.
1st All dont have a 2mil
2nd There are a lot of problems if you crash with your Rustler
And some other little problems with bought Rustler.

Offline nero#

• $cowsay “Linux is fun”
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: nero[SAPD]
« Reply #20 on: 04 07, 2012, 11:06:17 pm »
Question: Why do you want to add Rustler spawner?
Answer: Because AF is inative and airstrikes are unavailable.

Question: Why SWAT and not SAPD/FBI?
Answer: Because in real life, the government do not use Rustlers and Heavy Flying vehicles.

Question: Do SWAT use rustlers in real life?
Answer: Negative.

Conclusion: SWAT won't get a rustler spawner like Mikkel said.

Electronics Engineer ◐  Philosopher ◑  Gamer

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • AKA Hunter567T
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
« Reply #21 on: 04 07, 2012, 11:24:59 pm »

Answer: Because in real life, the government do not use Rustlers and Heavy Flying vehicles.

Have you even read anything in this topic?
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

Offline nero#

• $cowsay “Linux is fun”
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: nero[SAPD]
« Reply #22 on: 04 07, 2012, 11:30:02 pm »
Have you even read anything in this topic?

I have read the subject but not all the opinions, all I done is giving mine.

Electronics Engineer ◐  Philosopher ◑  Gamer

arca01

« Reply #23 on: 04 07, 2012, 11:33:42 pm »
ANYway, ppl on this board requesting what they need. In our case ppl=SWATS, and not FBI/SAPD/AF and other people. It means, if we requesting we need it and SWAT members will use theese vehicles, not other people..
So one question, why other people posting here IF THEY ARENT SWAT, of course almost all who arent SWAT will say-definitely no, I dont say, but I think-its because of one word- jealousy(AND here born new Question from me-WHY? It will cost you round zero value of anything(k, 1 persons time to make marker, or add to currently heli marker)).

If we talking about who what uses IRL then all groups should be 2-3 vehicles, ima right? But guys-this is Game, and our requesting requested requesting from CIT people.

If I sounds like an angry, then ye, I am, because I dont see any problem on our request..
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2012, 11:48:50 pm by arca01 »

Offline TUTEAV

• Junior Community Member
  • Bread is Bread, and it will always be Bread - Tute
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TUTEAV*SWAT
  • Squad: CIT Journal
« Reply #24 on: 05 07, 2012, 12:13:18 am »
I'll give my opinion. First, maybe SWAT is supposed to be a land-unit, but is the second most important group in the servae and the oldest one. I am GMT -3:00, that means that when I'm logged in, the servers is full of nab latin americas that doesn't read the rules and they get 150 WP by killing everyone they see. There is absolutelly no AF logged when I log, because I'm GMT -3 and in uk / asia ( the place where most AF live ) is ABOUT 11 PM - 4 AM. this means that we are not able to get any airstrike on this latins who love DMing. I think that SWAT is experienced enough to get and manage rusters apropiatelly.

I actually have to inform you that real-life SWAT sometimes use highly armed helicopters to get dangerous criminals and drug dealers, but FBI/ any PD doesn't use this kind of vehicles, so please, inform yourself before posting.

Third, We are thinking ( actually, high rank SWAT members) of making a air division for SWAT. This division is not for any member and they will surelly need to ask permission even to spawn a ruster.

SWAT is a group which is still growing, this server is getting more and more people and we need someone to control all this new people who doesn't read the rules. We are not asking for hydras/hunters, we are asking for a vahicle which is enabled to buy at shop, but we can't pay 2 mil each time we need one and if we fall in the middle of nowwhere, that can be a problem if the plane is yours.

+ picture of how many AF'S are online now which is the time when most latins log.
http://i48.tinypic.com/nfl9tv.png

P.D: sorry if I made some grammar mistake, my keyboard doen't write well and im having some problems with the computer.
« Last Edit: 05 07, 2012, 12:20:41 am by TUTEAV »
SWAT member for several years.
Ex-SGT of SWAT and Aviator Team member.
Back in SWAT - Rankless L1
Worst driver in CIT history's
Bread Lover :D
CIT Journal Manager.

darkdragon08

« Reply #25 on: 05 07, 2012, 02:54:37 am »
Just information, all SGT- are allowed to take airstrike request if there are higher ranked AFs are online because we cant take airstrike request if we have no perm.
Also if you use that rustler, you cant shoot the target properly. I remember someone from gov was shot my heli accidently till I die when I try approach the wanted crims.

|TF|Inostracevia|TSF|

« Reply #26 on: 05 07, 2012, 03:52:38 am »
And last but not least, we are asking for Leviathan due to a fact that it can land on water and take up from as well (that would increase our performance on water based missions/tasks).
Leviathan can land and take off from water >? just curious ...

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • AKA Hunter567T
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
« Reply #27 on: 05 07, 2012, 03:54:34 am »
Leviathan can land and take off from water >? just curious ...
Yes it can. Buy one and try it for yourself.
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

DarkRevengeX

« Reply #28 on: 05 07, 2012, 11:17:24 am »
Just information, all SGT- are allowed to take airstrike request if there are higher ranked AFs are online because we cant take airstrike request if we have no perm.
Also if you use that rustler, you cant shoot the target properly. I remember someone from gov was shot my heli accidently till I die when I try approach the wanted crims.

^^^
This + All SPC+ are already allowed to perform airstrikes without permission (SPC is actually one rank higher than PFC). Since a high rank is avaible at nearly everytime PFC is also avaible to perform airstrikes, but how already said until now I didn't saw anyone requesting an airstrike and I am online ~5-6 hours a day. AFter DS 5% of the wanted crimianls are using aircraft to get away and nobody even cares about them. We just can't airstrike with no airstrike request.

Neymar12

« Reply #29 on: 05 07, 2012, 11:38:14 am »
We need more vehicle , about the Ruslter I agree with it to only +PFC .