Author Topic: All jobs stats  (Read 3021 times)

Offline IronMan

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
All jobs stats
« on: 12 12, 2014, 05:57:37 pm »
Greeting Community!

Today I'm here to suggest something for the community which is, ability to see your stats of all jobs which will be like when you use the command (like /allstats) it will show your job stats of how much X is needed to promote to Y level.
I suggested this suggestion somehow it is useful sometimes when you are applying for a group/squad/SO you can easily check it by using the command instead of taking every job.

Thank you for reading, Regards!
Please share your ideas.

Luther.

Re: All jobs stats
« Reply #1 on: 12 12, 2014, 06:00:54 pm »
So you're basically suggesting a command that will only be useful if you want to make an application?
How lazy can you be..? Just take the job and check your level and info. Is it that hard? Seriously, there's even something called "SF Employment Office" where you can take all jobs. Are you really suggesting a new script when you can take the jobs and check the info in like.. 5 mins? A big no and a downvote right here.

Offline StewieMonSta

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ex. KLM
  • Ingame: StewieMonSta
« Reply #2 on: 13 12, 2014, 04:43:05 pm »
So you're basically suggesting a command that will only be useful if you want to make an application?
How lazy can you be..? Just take the job and check your level and info. Is it that hard? Seriously, there's even something called "SF Employment Office" where you can take all jobs. Are you really suggesting a new script when you can take the jobs and check the info in like.. 5 mins? A big no and a downvote right here.
Well I suggested this same idea for the KLM job, but obviously since it was an exclusive KLM suggestion not much interest was taken. It's not being lazy, this would be very beneficial for civilian groups and State Official applicants because it allows them to gather the levels for given jobs much more efficiently than going to the Civilian Headquarters and going to each job and pressing F5 and having about 10 screenshots.

Anyway, I support this idea so i'm giving the original post a positive vote.
CIT player since 2012!

Also known as Dan

Offline Heinz

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: QWER
« Reply #3 on: 13 12, 2014, 05:26:56 pm »
Well for me, its better for all that you wanted to know all your civilian points or either levels. Some player were hoping for all that they can reach L10 for all civilian jobs which are also a set of their goals as a civilian life. I guess that this can help to other player by managing their stats at civilian jobs which they think that they can work all civilian jobs and reach their goals at all levels. Anyway Upvoted.

Offline Ron.

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #4 on: 13 12, 2014, 06:17:52 pm »
I've suggested it before: https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=155705.0

Even though it was locked I think it would be ver y helpful.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 20 12, 2014, 04:25:39 pm »
Added civilian jobs ranks into '/stats'.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.