Author Topic: Being able to gain fat as CJ  (Read 2598 times)

Offline Otto

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Otto
Being able to gain fat as CJ
« on: 29 11, 2021, 06:09:18 pm »
The title is self explanatory, what I am suggesting is being able to gain fat as CJ by over-eating like we did in vanilla GTA SA. Unless the hitbox of fat CJ is bugged in a way that could be abused in any way.

A screenshot of the fat CJ.

« Last Edit: 30 11, 2021, 11:36:27 am by Brian »

my goals in cit
donator level 3 :cros: - senior community member :cros: - cit radio disc jockey :cros: - cit news reporter designer team :cros:
cit icm :cros: -cit staff :cros: - cem :cros: - state official :cros: respec :tick:

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Re: Being able to gain fat as CJ
« Reply #1 on: 29 11, 2021, 06:48:01 pm »
I don't think its really needed which is wasting of time also its not necessary also there are many fat skins in CIT and CJ is a part of SA which is forbidden to change it or to make it look ugly like what u wanna do, what I mean that we can't change it cause its the most important skin in San Andreas, btw there's a way to make it look "Big" From any Gym which is the same idea of yours, Negative

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #2 on: 29 11, 2021, 06:56:55 pm »
I don't think its really needed which is wasting of time also its not necessary also there are many fat skins in CIT and CJ is a part of SA which is forbidden to change it or to make it look ugly like what u wanna do, what I mean that we can't change it cause its the most important skin in San Andreas, btw there's a way to make it look "Big" From any Gym which is the same idea of yours, Negative

Sorry, but how is it unnecessary? Alot of players (like me) likes alot the fat CJ. I've no problem in adding this. Positive
Left this game already.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 29 11, 2021, 07:11:49 pm »
Sorry, but how is it unnecessary? Alot of players (like me) likes alot the fat CJ. I've no problem in adding this. Positive
Your reply makes no sense also #Dishonesty, where have u heard about a "FAT CJ" Tell me where please? you just said that to vote positive actually there's no reason for your vote cause it's really not necessary when there is a way to make the CJ Big as fuck, please go try it from any Gym ingame

Offline Otto

« Reply #4 on: 29 11, 2021, 07:20:12 pm »

I assume you can not tell the difference between being extremely muscular and obese, there are only around 6-7 fat skins and most of them are badly designed by the developers as they are created to just roam around in the streets.

A screenshot of the fat CJ which is a feature of the original GTA SA.

my goals in cit
donator level 3 :cros: - senior community member :cros: - cit radio disc jockey :cros: - cit news reporter designer team :cros:
cit icm :cros: -cit staff :cros: - cem :cros: - state official :cros: respec :tick:

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 29 11, 2021, 07:26:40 pm »
I assume you can not tell the difference between being extremely muscular and obese, there are only around 6-7 fat skins and most of them are badly designed by the developers as they are created to just roam around in the streets.

A screenshot of the fat CJ which is a feature of the original GTA SA.

"Big Smoke" is actually looks the same so what is your point here? just wasting of time and it may leads to more bugs in clothes when we already had enough bugs

Offline KakCraft

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
« Reply #6 on: 29 11, 2021, 07:30:20 pm »
+1 adds rp

honestly thats way too funny to not add I dont see why it shouldnt be lmao im already laughing for 3 mins

Offline Otto

« Reply #7 on: 29 11, 2021, 07:45:50 pm »
"Big Smoke" is actually looks the same so what is your point here? just wasting of time and it may leads to more bugs in clothes when we already had enough bugs

You have the option to not over-eat, if your clothes are getting bugged. I can not tell if you are voting negative over a grudge or something, if you want to vote negative sure but what are these meaningless objections?
« Last Edit: 30 11, 2021, 04:29:24 am by Otto »

my goals in cit

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 29 11, 2021, 07:51:45 pm »
I don't have anything profound to add other than it'd be nice to see variations in players CJ. I wish we could add other peds like CJ where we could choose their hair, etc so that there'd be more varied players, but that's another suggestion. If there's no bugs or exploit reasons why this can't be added then

:tick:
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Offline Dinçer

• Junior Community Member
  • nene hatun
    YearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Dincer
« Reply #9 on: 29 11, 2021, 08:07:49 pm »
First of all im going to give  positive  :tick: vote in addition to the idea we can bring the cj skills like being fat, muscled,thin for example when we work hard as cj (of course we'd need a work system like in the vanilla verison for that) we will look like the muscled version of cj like it is in the vanilla version
Show content
or we can be looked like thin cj when we dont eat for a long time.
Anlayana...

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 29 11, 2021, 08:11:58 pm »
You have to option to not over-eat, if your clothes are getting bugged. I can not tell if you are voting negative over a grudge or something, if you want to vote negative sure but what are these meaningless objections?
if you really think that my objections are meaningless then its your fault, I already stated my opinion and why its not necessary I will wait for the community to say their votes and its gonna be my last post here, thanks

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #11 on: 29 11, 2021, 11:57:39 pm »
Yeah, I agree with this. fat CJ is already an existing body shape in the original game and many like to use it for fun, not even minding the big hitbox that comes with it. it's all a matter of taste, and as long as it doesn't cause any bugs or abuse. I'd also hoped the fat running walkstyle could be added someday as well.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 30 11, 2021, 12:36:21 am »
The hitbox should be the same as standard CJ, the fat is only rendered like muscles and not part of model. Need to check how muscles are handled ingame and possibly add this to restaurants and venders.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #13 on: 30 11, 2021, 02:53:48 am »
I don't have anything profound to add other than it'd be nice to see variations in players CJ. I wish we could add other peds like CJ where we could choose their hair, etc so that there'd be more varied players, but that's another suggestion. If there's no bugs or exploit reasons why this can't be added then

:tick:

Totally yes, if it's possible I'll glad to see more custom changing on characters. And also for CJ.  :tick:
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline DarBka

• HoBoS Founder
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
« Reply #14 on: 30 11, 2021, 10:11:09 am »
Looks great. Am one of the players who are just playing with CJ skin. It’s not bad to see more or different ideas on CJs. For the people who doesn’t support this idea, it’s still your choice to use the default CJ. So this suggestion gonna be enjoyable. Positive
O Allah, I ask you to forgive me for the sins I've committed,
     How fortunate am I that you gifted me with the door of repetance,
                            I repent and turn back to you,
              Please forgive me Allah; the most merciful one