Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Addition of perks to criminal job

<< < (2/7) > >>

Zexeeo:
nowdays it's too hard to earn money as criminal especially if a new criminal I mean newbie playing as criminal he will just lose the money I don't know if that was the main target for arran when he overpaid law side or not but it's not the point of this topic so i'll stick with topic idea I agree to increase crim payments and from my point of view 10% is not enough, positive.

Darwin97:
Voting positively

Leveling up right now as a criminal is pretty much useless unless you're going for CB since that's the only reason you should achieve a higher level and yes if you're playing as criminal you'll level up but now atleast you'll gain something from it so the only focus wouldn't be on getting money but also getting RP which can motivate criminals inside ARs to actually do something like kill cops

LegendaryDaphne:
I think this is great and will bring fairness to the server, because it's no good to see cops get this advantage while crims are being left behind. I'm supporting it. Positive.

swagdaddy:
Great suggestion, crim is really underpowered compared to law, we desperately need this!

:tick: :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick:

ShineAizen:
This is an awesome suggestion, I think this will give target to criminals I mean when they want this status they'll also earn money and goods, I totally support it  :thumb:
Show content

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version