Author Topic: Adding a new variant for Freeway.  (Read 4330 times)

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: #AsTa
Re: Adding a new variant for Freeway.
« Reply #15 on: 04 08, 2020, 07:43:58 am »
I agree with putting a new variant, I onced tried modding a freeway and I thought I can just add one object (back/front). Sadly I can't so I was forced to equipt the variant without any objects. Freeway is the official bike for MC gangs as it is one of their requirements "Must own a freeway".

So adding this variant could bring happiness to MC gang members, to other players who love the bike, and to the future players who will be buying the bike, freeway.

It has already been stated that it can be moded and the only thing it lacks is the support of the community. Therefore, I am voting Positive.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Re: Adding a new variant for Freeway.
« Reply #16 on: 08 08, 2020, 03:19:50 pm »
Moderator has reviewed your suggestion.
Results : 16 Positive votes , No negative vote.
Marked as Medium Priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
Re: [++] Adding a new variant for Freeway.
« Reply #17 on: 08 08, 2020, 03:26:58 pm »
This suggestion will benefit the entire server since almost everyone uses the Freeway, not only MC members. Small QoL changes and variety are always a good thing for a server, especially CIT which has been around for many years now, even the smallest of things spice up the gameplay. There is no reason why this shouldn't get added, it won't even take long to add. Positive.
« Last Edit: 08 08, 2020, 03:31:12 pm by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 09 08, 2020, 02:56:44 am »
More variants for freeway? :cool:

Screenshot:
Show content

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ug13r84tp7vaqgg/Harley_Davidson_Road_King.zip/file

Screenshot:
Show content

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6nlu6bt41xn6n54/Harley_Davidson_Electra_Glide.zip/file

Note: Any part could be removed from the freeway variant if the developer feels about making it look cooler.

Found by @Chapo, credits go to him. Add this into your topic @TactiX77
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Sam.

• Lost
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sam
« Reply #19 on: 09 08, 2020, 03:08:22 pm »
As we all Know MC gangs & community is growing these days and We see alot of bike owners and road Trip lovers move arround the map in big groups everyday. Giving them more variants of their vaforit bike will be a good thing that they will like, plus it will give them motivation to keep working and earning so they can just own a good one and a special one. From my point of view I am totally supporting this idea and I also love the new variants that @Diamond suggested. I am upvoting.

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline TactiX77

• Outlaw
  • Junior Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
« Reply #20 on: 10 08, 2020, 02:34:19 pm »
Show content
More variants for freeway? :cool:

Screenshot:
Show content

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ug13r84tp7vaqgg/Harley_Davidson_Road_King.zip/file

Screenshot:
Show content

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6nlu6bt41xn6n54/Harley_Davidson_Electra_Glide.zip/file

Note: Any part could be removed from the freeway variant if the developer feels about making it look cooler.

I'm not sure if that's possible since it looks like a whole new mod for freeway, But I'll add it as an option for Brian to choose.

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #21 on: 10 08, 2020, 06:13:39 pm »
The main suggestion was simple enough so I've done it myself (added the 3rd variant with only the back bags) and sent the new file to Brian, so he can add if he wants. I've downloaded the mods Diamond mentioned, but unfortunately, they are locked, so I can't edit or export their parts to another model, however, I tried unlocking them with a program but it made the model worst (didn't import the model properly), so I can't really work on it, neither Brian, I think.

I've heard that @sasheto might have another way to unlock files, so if he is interested, he could give a hand with the models and create another suggestion.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: 11 08, 2020, 04:38:16 pm »
After checking it appears the problem to be solved by now. We'll wait for Brian's reply in this suggestion.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #23 on: 13 08, 2020, 12:39:48 pm »
Personally, I've always wondered how would we could possibly have a new freeway variant in the future, as currently we barely have a couple of ones, and we've been riding with the same variants for a while, adding this suggested variation will mean alot to us riders if implemented, and also for the people who love the current one, it could stay in the server and the variation with only the Baggs at the back would also be implemented, that way we even have  even more variations to choose from. And I personally have had my eyes on it since I saw the exact same bike in GTA V. A simple change, a big difference.

Positive :tick:

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
« Reply #24 on: 13 08, 2020, 01:00:04 pm »
I'm all for more Freeway variations but that seems very similar to one of the existing models with black saddle bags as far as I can remember.

I would love to see a variant with even more shit stripped off to the point where only the main frame and other essentials (engine etc) remain but I'm not sure if its even possible with the mechanics of this variations system.

Something like this:

Show content

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 13 08, 2020, 06:38:36 pm »
Hello Good day/night,

I just wondering to have this kind of variantst in free way that more have passion or looks in the freeway it can be nice if this suggestion implemented because All bikers group or squad is need to have like this variants.

I'm going to vote  :tick: Goodluck with the other votes.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Agent47

• New Community Member
  • Acknowledge me
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$
  • Ingame: Agent
« Reply #26 on: 13 08, 2020, 07:27:55 pm »
This old freeway design is cool and not bad in look but who would not like to see if there is a better variation possible.plus I would like to suggest for some new painjobs for the freeway if possible.so I am excited and hence voting positive.

Offline LDLnguyen

• New Community Member
  • -Life is beautiful
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
  • Ingame: LDLnguyen
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #27 on: 14 08, 2020, 08:00:54 am »
Previously, I also played some servers at SAMP and Freeway there looks pretty classic and nice, I think that's pretty cool. I used Freeway at CIT but I used to think that there doesn't seem to be a Freeway on this server because it doesn't look really nice, looks more modern and loses its classic look. Tacti's suggestion makes a lot of sense to get rid of some unnecessary parts on the Freeway and I find that to be the point and the problem that the Freeway isn't as pretty and classic as its name suggests and I would support it.
run fast fall hurt.

Offline AquaMoris

• The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
« Reply #28 on: 14 08, 2020, 09:51:57 am »
Well, I've witnessed like those bikes before in real life and those are awesome. Also, I mentioned my opinion on peter's suggestion as well, and still, I'm back up my opinion. This new suggestion would make more realistic the game for MC members which makes easier their roleplays and improves their riding feelings. So, I'm going to go with Positive for it.
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: [Vampire] Adding a new variant for Freeway.
« Reply #29 on: 18 08, 2020, 06:34:29 pm »
Added.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017