Author Topic: Giving wastes' managers ability to glue without VIP on Trashmaster vehicle.  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Monster

• Regular Community Member
  • Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
 Simply, yesterday, I tried CO-OP mode with Atheer in WM (WasteManager) duty, and as you know, it's required one of us to glue on the back of Trashmaster, and another one drive. We saw that we can't glue on it as Waste Managers without VIP. So simply, since this job can be a CO-OP job, and in order to increase the ability to play it with friends losing no amount of money just to glue, I suggest making Trashmaster glue-able for "Waste Managers" only to avoid the abuse of this ability if it gets added.

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
Despite the fact that I am not playing as civilian nor ever as a waste manager your point here is absolutely right. As we all know every single newbie player starts his career as a civilian to earn some money to afford guns, vehicles etc which means he won't have enough money to buy VIP just to co-operate with a friend in waste manager's job. Plus I can't see any reason for that vehicle to be glue-able only for VIPs.
Voting Positive.

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
This feature is gonna prevent players from wasting their money to buy VIP just to glue and play as a Wastes manager for few hours. I believe this feature is gonna be helpful for wastes' managers and for anyone who is gonna CO-Operate with his friend. I'm Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline LegendaryDaphne

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
When I was playing Co-Op mode with Kuldeep in Trashmaster truck I had to quickly open the F7 panel, buy VIP hours then sell the remaining extra hours, which takes a lot of time (when the driver's waiting for you to glue on the truck) and it was pretty inconvenient. Only waste managers will be able to glue to the garbage truck as to prevent abuse.
I'm obviously upvoting as this will add the finishing touch to the waste manager Co-Op mission.
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline Monster

• Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
It would be fine as long as it is used in the right way and only by "Waste Managers" as they are obviously going to abuse it, I don't want to imagine 30 cops all arriving in a car to a shoplift. Positive.

Actually, that's why I was adding " " between Waste Manger, because I expected an abuse for it incase it get added, and expected many people will have the same idea,  so, yeah.

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Sam.

• Lost
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sam
You suggestion is logical. Loosing 200k just to be able to glue to a garbage truck is kinda stupid to be honest (if you only buy VIP for that). Making it glue free for the waste amnager employees is a great thing and unabusable one as well, also a good thing for Co-op missions.

I am upvoting, good luck with other votes.

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Greetings. this indeed has to be added, it is a Co-op mission supported by the community and officially added, why not give them this privilege of having somebody to glue with you without having to spend 200k+ on VIP hours, they might not even earn as much in their work as Waster Managers. the mission encourages teamwork in the Civilian side instead of having people challenge each other, their could be teamwork as well, and that would attract the attention of non-Civilian players to this job for the nice features it has. it's not like it really gives an overpowered money/XP boost when you try out the Co-op, it's just a matter of teamwork if you manage to find somebody to play with you nowadays. even finding people to do civilian jobs together with is hard, this hardens it more than it already is to have fun.

Upvoting.

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
Most of civilian players don't have money to get VIP hours to glue in vehicles. It will be good if waste managers are able to glue in trashmaster without VIP hours. It will keep them continuing play this job. I'm voting positive 

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • Senior Community Member
  • GG | xC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
Yep I agree since obviously glue-ing in a team jobs like the new co-op missions in WM should be easier. It gives the ability to make everyone do the co-op job meaning for those non-VIPs as well. So, therefore I am going to vote positively on your idea. Goodluck.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
The title can explain itself. So, In short this suggestion should be added because the current new waste manager system which is the Co-op and the Trashmaster is already have new design to which the partners can't glue on it they should ability to glue on it even thought they haven't VIP hours. I'm supporting your idea. Goodluck
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
Definitely giving this a positive vote. This will be helpful for players that don't often buy VIP so they can glue on their friend's trashmaster without the need of buying VIP.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline KmB

• Junior Community Member
  • ProjectGravity Founder
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ProjectGravity
  • Ingame: KmB
  • Squad: CupCakes
I would like to support your suggestion because it would be helpful for those who don't have/buy VIP on that note people could glue on their friends trashmaster and work together. I'm Positive
I'm An Armenian From London

Offline Roxen

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: ACERules
well, most of the civilian works aren't rich or have enough money to buy VIP hours, and I don't really think buying VIP hours just to glue on the trashmaster vehicle is worth so yeah making them glue without VIP hours is a really good solution also this will motivate civilians to work together at the co-operative mission since it's really fun to play with other players, adding this will improve the teamwork at civilians side so I'm supporting this.
We belong way down below
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • CIT News- Publisher
  • Ingame: RedHeart
Upvoting to this suggestion because as you play as a civilian at the beginning of the game ''Newbie'' you don't need to buy Vip Hours so you waste a big amount in those hours and most of them you will not use as minimum buy 10 hours then you play like 6 hours and 4 hours will be useless for the newbie. This suggestion will make the waste manager job better as it is a CO-OP job so players enjoy playing waste manager more.
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline Preecha

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Preecha
  • Squad: Cupcakes
I think that's what should happen. Because the players have to pay to buy the vip that is quite high price It allows players to do more work in exchange for money to buy vip. I think if the co-op waste manager doesn't need a vip in glue, it will be fine. I will support this comment.  :thumb: