Author Topic: [++] Replacement of SR CE map with ACA Ship (MAPPED)  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Elijah

• We live once but not as a gamer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Groupless
  • Ingame: Elijah
  • Squad: Own Kingdom
Re: [++] Replacement of SR CE map with ACA Ship (MAPPED)
« Reply #15 on: 11 05, 2020, 08:54:01 pm »
ACA was one of my favorite CE and we can see that all the players miss that CE a lot, also the current SR is made for low player count and it become a very small map when we get 25 vs 25 or above, and I can see this ACA map will be way better than the current one as it's very open and have a wide space for open combat and we all want to see ACA back so this is a perfect suggestion for it. Upvoting

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 12 05, 2020, 06:42:54 pm »
hey, I actually remember this map and I loved it but we are used to narrowing sites and places for CE and for it being spamming areas, this map should be like AR something open that's why I'm going Negative.

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
« Reply #17 on: 12 05, 2020, 06:53:23 pm »
hey, I actually remember this map and I loved it but we are used to narrowing sites and places for CE and for it being spamming areas, this map should be like AR something open that's why I'm going Negative.
Did you even check the map or just came here to farm posts? He closed up the area it looks like an indoor CE now. You can't go to the top even the balconies are closed with gates, its pretty good than the current SR.

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #18 on: 12 05, 2020, 08:29:01 pm »
Did you even check the map or just came here to farm posts? He closed up the area it looks like an indoor CE now. You can't go to the top even the balconies are closed with gates, its pretty good than the current SR.
I actually saw the map ::)  but it still has big areas which are not familiar with CEs

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
« Reply #19 on: 13 05, 2020, 02:00:56 pm »
I actually saw the map ::)  but it still has big areas which are not familiar with CEs
What do you mean? CEs should be actually bigger in size so we can have a good combat fight, current SR is very short CE we can't have a good fight there and what if its like 20v20, you will still like the current map? Sometimes both sides are active playing some CEs so we really need bigger CEs..

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #20 on: 13 05, 2020, 02:13:12 pm »
What do you mean? CEs should be actually bigger in size so we can have a good combat fight, current SR is very short CE we can't have a good fight there and what if its like 20v20, you will still like the current map? Sometimes both sides are active playing some CEs so we really need bigger CEs..
this was the point I talked about above which is all CEs are narrow as we all used to, changing the idea of making CEs wider will just take risks.

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #21 on: 13 05, 2020, 04:54:14 pm »
this was the point I talked about above which is all CEs are narrow as we all used to, changing the idea of making CEs wider will just take risks.
Then I guess you haven’t played at LC (Liberty City) CE.. It’s actually a huge map and is loved by the community which was replaced with SMB small map. Like I said, I took community opinions about open and narrow maps and clearly they were in favour to change SR map to wide one just like LC and it’s clearly obvious from the above votes too that they prefer an open map instead of a narrow map which cause blocking and many other problems.

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #22 on: 13 05, 2020, 09:00:46 pm »
Then I guess you haven’t played at LC (Liberty City) CE.. It’s actually a huge map and is loved by the community which was replaced with SMB small map. Like I said, I took community opinions about open and narrow maps and clearly they were in favour to change SR map to wide one just like LC and it’s clearly obvious from the above votes too that they prefer an open map instead of a narrow map which cause blocking and many other problems.
oh sorry, I just forgot LC bcz I really don't like it, I'm apologizing to you, I hope you accept my apologies and I'm changing my vote natural.
I hope the good wishes to your suggestion.

Offline Eleven

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Eleven
« Reply #23 on: 15 05, 2020, 01:24:41 pm »
I support this, SR is very small CE we need big criminal events, we cannot fight good there when it is 25v25 because its too small for a big fight, and I also miss the old ACA it was a good outdoor CE, I checked the map you closed all the outdoor places so it looks like indoor CE now also it is well mapped. Positive

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #24 on: 09 06, 2020, 01:14:27 pm »
Unfortunately, no developer worked on this suggestion after being pending for more than 1 month.
Ass or tits?

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #25 on: 12 06, 2020, 05:31:39 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.