Author Topic: Train Carriage Choices  (Read 1457 times)

xb0xkilla162

Train Carriage Choices
« on: 05 11, 2014, 01:46:28 am »
I like trains.

At the moment, when you get in a train, three carriages are automatically attached to your train. I feel that we should have the option of how many carriages we want on our trains. Some people like to have none so that they can go fast. Others like me prefer having a LOT of trailers for RP purposes. (Me especially since I live in NYC and subways normally have 7+ carriages) Yay for client-side trains.

I'm suggesting /carriage (0-9). The 0-9 will determine how many carriages get attached to your train the next time you enter one. I chose 0-9 instead of 0-3 because I'm selfish and I really want to drive a 10-car train on CIT.

#TheCopSlayer

Re: Train Carriage Choices
« Reply #1 on: 05 11, 2014, 02:51:27 am »
Totally agree with this, and it would add even more RP if there was a little train transportation system that took you to from point A to point B. I know people are like, "There are fast transport markers, dumbass..." but there are definitely some players left on this server who enjoy some good old RP, and I'm sure they'd love it.

RP galore!

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Your old forgotten friend
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
« Reply #2 on: 05 11, 2014, 03:23:44 pm »
Good idea. But would be better if these carriages did not effect on speed of train. I dont even want to imagine what will be speed of that train with 9 carriages.

Also I think would be better if each carriage would cost X $ money. Not a lot but still it should be for some money. When you will sell train then carriages will be sold too
CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

Offline MaXenon

• The Dragonborn
  • Senior Community Member
  • Creator of the Gangsta Nation
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFH
  • Ingame: MaXenon
« Reply #3 on: 06 11, 2014, 06:27:49 am »
Good idea. But would be better if these carriages did not effect on speed of train. I dont even want to imagine what will be speed of that train with 9 carriages.

Also I think would be better if each carriage would cost X $ money. Not a lot but still it should be for some money. When you will sell train then carriages will be sold too
I agree with you but there is still a problem.
I'm suggesting /carriage (0-9). The 0-9 will determine how many carriages get attached to your train the next time you enter one. I chose 0-9 instead of 0-3 because I'm selfish and I really want to drive a 10-car train on CIT.
He suggested that you will be able to choose carriages. With commands. If you will get/lose money from carriages, change your post to, you will get back money when you change your carriages.
Or just change the suggestion to you will get carriages when you buy the train and you wont be able to change it after you buy it.
If carriages wont affect on speed, Im supporting this ,
Upvoted.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #4 on: 14 11, 2014, 08:34:15 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.