Author Topic: Removing collision models on the no entry signs.  (Read 906 times)

Offline WolfyWolf

• Donator L3
  • Trust me, I'm a professional.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Lyra
Removing collision models on the no entry signs.
« on: 02 09, 2015, 08:47:10 am »
What is your suggestion?: To remove the collision models on the no entry sign.
Description of your suggestion and what it will improve?: For people who only play this game after drinking a lot (like me) it is a great idea because I'm used to open roads and NO REAL ROAD HAS A SIGN SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.
Prove that your suggestion is needed?: I tend to drive through LS a lot, and I tend to end up going through the no entry sign areas, I see a lot of people crashing into them and ending up having to repair their cars. I've hit the signs a few times myself, and I have to say that the location is rather annoying in places such as the road south of ASH that runs East/West with the signs all over it. If I'm to make up some fancily worded statement, I guess I could too.

It would improve the fluidity of in-server driving by way of enabling the common scrub to drive without smashing into a damn sign in the middle of the street and start bitching about it in chat

Show content

An example of a problematic sign area
Flashlight: A mechanical device used by people to carry around dead batteries.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."

There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Removing collision models on the no entry signs.
« Reply #1 on: 03 09, 2015, 02:51:04 pm »
Added.

For those who map the "No Entry" signs, select the object on its base, I put a little collision cube so objects are still select-able.