Author Topic: [Resolved] Add a beer to the server  (Read 2650 times)

yasser_toumi

[Resolved] Add a beer to the server
« on: 30 03, 2012, 11:05:40 pm »
So we can buy beers like the cigarettes but after drinking them, you will walk like a drunken :o for 80 seconds.
« Last Edit: 04 04, 2012, 07:08:13 pm by Cheeze »

E-Hate

Re: Add a beer to the server
« Reply #1 on: 31 03, 2012, 12:01:11 am »
Also maybe if you enter a car you have the drunk effect. Perhaps the more you drink the more the drunk effect is increased. This has been done on many RP servers, would be nice here.

Offline Boles

• Original PiRu$ Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Censored..
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: UncleBoles
  • Squad: PBB
« Reply #2 on: 31 03, 2012, 12:28:56 am »
And get 2 stars when driving.
Would be fun.
Just thought off that ,reading the drug topic.
"Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthafuckin'
 menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had bitch ass niggas on my team so indeed
 they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED."

Tupac..

Offline Torque#

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Thrasher~
  • Squad: Ibetheshit
« Reply #3 on: 31 03, 2012, 12:31:25 am »
Remove the vote, it's not needed. People can press +1 or -1 here.

yasser_toumi

« Reply #4 on: 31 03, 2012, 12:48:50 am »
And get 2 stars when driving.
Would be fun.
Just thought off that ,reading the drug topic.
not 2 stars! just 1, because when you crash to a player's car you get 1 star.

E-Hate

« Reply #5 on: 31 03, 2012, 01:14:40 am »
Well.. what if you got NO stars, and since the drunk effect will be on, you'll already have a hard time driving, so if a cop drives by you, and you're swerving or something to show you're drunk, you get wanted and he can try to arrest you. But you shouldn't get wanted just for drinking the alcohol, because you may choose to walk around, rather than just drive.

Offline Dennis

• Honorable
  • tahtah
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CPL-Dennis*SWAT
« Reply #6 on: 31 03, 2012, 01:38:18 am »
to be honest it would be hilarious if you could get drunk and have the camera tilt a little. you could become wanted for entering a vehicle. ofcourse this also needs a good side, we just need to think of one :).

E-Hate

« Reply #7 on: 31 03, 2012, 01:41:08 am »
What would REALLY be a cool idea and a bonus for RP is if while you're intoxicated and you speak in localchat... it adds random letters and messes up your speach. It can be done, it's been done on many RP servers. I'd say the plus side is that it speeds your game up from 1 to 2 or to 3 if you drink enough.. that + the tilt cam effect would be a damn cool new experience.

Jack

« Reply #8 on: 31 03, 2012, 03:20:52 pm »
We also could have some effects like camera turning side to side.. steering randomly turning, Acceleration speeds up randomly, the blur effect when you're drunk.. ect

btgitman

« Reply #9 on: 31 03, 2012, 06:22:39 pm »
It would be funny, everybody in CIT walking arroud drunk, ahahahha

Terminator

« Reply #10 on: 31 03, 2012, 06:59:46 pm »
Great idea. Will add more RP to the server, and also there should be some effects of it. Good one and bad one.
So tell what they might me. I cant get a good idea of it :D

Sandy

« Reply #11 on: 02 04, 2012, 01:27:29 pm »
Could get the affect of herion as when you are drunk you don't feel much pain, maybe make the health bar bigger?

jaffa2178

« Reply #12 on: 02 04, 2012, 01:48:44 pm »
Could get the affect of herion as when you are drunk you don't feel much pain, maybe make the health bar bigger?
Remember God already does this. Maybe make it cost a lot of money and the big healthbar lasts until you die? Then in return your car goes out of control randomly? Or the controls are reversed, use ehen you want to go forwards you go backwards, backwards you go forwards, left you got right, etc etc.

SweeTooN

« Reply #13 on: 02 04, 2012, 02:11:49 pm »
yeah , that look funny , drink beer and take LSD , lol you will not feel playing.

Kilro

« Reply #14 on: 03 04, 2012, 04:23:56 pm »

Making the health bar bigger is a good idea but than the negative effects have to work aswell. I don't know if it's possible to let your screen tilt a little as suggested here. If that is possible it's a nice effect to make the health bar bigger :D