Author Topic: Adjustment to the decline in value of customtitles  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Adjustment to the decline in value of customtitles
« Reply #15 on: 22 10, 2021, 12:32:51 pm »
I understand that we need things to spend money on, so I’m not 100% against decreasing values. I just think it’s wasteful to lose all of our money. I earn cash by working civilian jobs and although I’m L10 in a lot of them, I still don’t make enough to “waste” 10 million on something I will lose after 100 days because of the earnlimit.

This is an answer to the people wondering why it was added. Can’t quote you all since it would be too many.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #16 on: 24 10, 2021, 03:38:53 pm »
Is it a discussion or a suggestion? Vote either positive or negative.
3 Positive votes ~ next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #17 on: 25 10, 2021, 07:02:36 am »
Well, as personal you will pay 10m and you will lose everything in a short time. So, poor players will be affected. This must be changed with Cherry update a bit, so my vote it’s POSITIVE
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Online KakCraft

• New Community Member
  • Group: ILC
« Reply #18 on: 25 10, 2021, 12:06:39 pm »
I agree.

The update shouldn't have been made anyway. The economy is destroyed beyond repair and these updates don't solve it. Money sinks like this are disproportional, make no sense and honestly ruin the point of custom titles.

Just like personal vehicles decreasing in price each time you spawn them (which nobody asked for and wasn't even announced in /updates). In Dutch we call this mopping with the tap open. It's too late to drastically fix an already broken economy. And if anything money sinks should be added in other consumable ways.

Don't take them literal they're probably bad examples but just a few quick examples. Increasing food prices or revamping the whole system in general, before food system you needed medkits which were quite expensive. Drugs were harder to get, I don't even remember the last time I had to buy drugs in f7 and the amount I have only increases overtime even though I don't pay attention to it. Adding taxes for things like player to player money transfers. Adding tax fees on cityzones.

Think about it this way. Back in the day you had to spend money on a lot of activities and you actually lost money. You had to do jobs etc. to earn money so you could use this money to buy resources, gear, tools or whatever. Now you profit by doing anything. Criminal events, armed robbies, random cop killing sprees, you even profit from riots.

Idk man just some thoughts
« Last Edit: 25 10, 2021, 12:11:26 pm by KakCraft »

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #19 on: 25 10, 2021, 02:46:10 pm »
Oh my God! @Cherry you are so smart. I don't want to buy customtile because it is useless but not now! I am positive.  :happy:
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #20 on: 27 10, 2021, 05:12:02 pm »
This is the adjustment I'll make:

- Adjusted the decline in value of custom titles from 1% to 0.33% per day. (Arran + Cherry)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.