Author Topic: [++] When you buy an armor you'll be able to cancel the loading progress.  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
when you're freezed or something and cops comes to kill you, you've nothing to do. Atleast by pressing on LSHIFT or SPACE, you can run away or kill them or something.
That's right and annoying a lot, l agree to add that suggestion that's gonna help us a lot as criminals even cops the same goes to them they are freezing while buying armor from a car or ce too,Positive

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
13 Positive votes, pretty much supported so I'll just give this an extra week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
Implementing this feature would be good because I've faced this problem many times, and I couldn't do anything to get rid of it. So to make this way as crafting armor from the F9s system would be easier.  :tick:
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Mark.-

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
So basically when you're crafting armor from f9, to disable it afaik you must jump, lets say someone came infront of u and you're crafting you will have to JUMP to disable it which will slower your movement for another 1 second and will give the enemy an advantage to kill u in less time. I think we can add to this suggestion that using W while making an armor can disable it? What do u think about it
Once upon a time

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
So basically when you're crafting armor from f9, to disable it afaik you must jump, lets say someone came infront of u and you're crafting you will have to JUMP to disable it which will slower your movement for another 1 second and will give the enemy an advantage to kill u in less time. I think we can add to this suggestion that using W while making an armor can disable it? What do u think about it

This (your idea) must be a suggestion itself. They should add a setting to add whatever key you want to cancel the loading progress with.
Left this game already.

Offline AlabasterSlim

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears

Perhaps change the button.. Could be done through settings??

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
15 Pos/ Marked as Medium
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
I agree that players will be frozen or waiting a load bar when getting(crafting) an armor, just like you are putting it on in real life.

But when something emergency happens, it should be canceled immediately, instead of waiting to die.

A button, jump or "W" to cancel it would be great.

Postive it.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Shattah

• Junior Community Member
  • Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
I can see how this can be advantageous in many situations. In many games like Warzone or Apex, this is something very useful if you just happen to have bad timing when you choose to buy or craft armor. So I do think it would be a useful to add.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- You can now cancel putting on armor by jumping when you buy it from all sources. (Arran + zurq)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.