Author Topic: [+++]zoom in on a turf, and the name of the group that owns it will be displayed  (Read 2080 times)

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
Well, the subject didn't illustrate/explicate it all since it's too long.

My suggestion is the following:
Whenever you zoom in on a turf in LV, the name of the group that owns that turf will be displayed on the said turf.

For example, I just went into looking on a specific light blue turf. I pressed F11, and zoomed in on that turf. But I really want to know who that group belongs to. Will I keep wasting my time through going to that turf just to know who has it?

Consequently, adding something like this will be too easy for us. And nowadays, I distinctly see that people are asking over and over for what group that specific turf belongs to.

I guess it gonna a great addition, I zoom in on a turf and I'll instantly for who that turf belongs to.
When you zoom in on a specific turf, it will be written like this (xCode: turf percentage%). For example, (xCode: 80%)

I also noticed that when you are too far from a turf, it won't be flashy when it's less than 75% through the F11. So, this might helps in alot of ways.

Let's take a paradigm on an empty map. (Not entirely empty though, I just took a screenshot when zoomed in on a turf);

Show content

EDIT:

In case the developers did not like what I suggested or found that Vampire's idea is better, I'll keep it here so you can add this too since it's not bad at all.

Instead of zooming, maybe hovering the mouse could also display the percentage and group name? So you would continue to have an overview of the entire LV.
« Last Edit: 14 02, 2022, 02:33:39 pm by TwCafe »
Left this game already.

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Instead of zooming, maybe hovering the mouse could also display the percentage and group name? So you would continue to have an overview of the entire LV.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears

Why not, this can be better.
Left this game already.

Offline Ala

• New Community Member
  • FB name : Aladin Kortas
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: Ala*ESS
  • Squad: Classic_Car_Clu
why not,will make LV or LS players easy to know who taking the  turf without going to the turf.my vote positive :tick: :tick: 
Welcome to CIT Forum i am here for Help

Offline yunus06

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Yunus
A suggestion to avoid trolls imitating other groups by using colors close to RGB of big groups, but showing turf percentage reduces competition in LV.

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
I'm sure of this, sometimes players are curious to know who has all the LV territories or who has a specific turf, it will save going to the turf and it would be useful. Positive

Offline Dust

• Banlieue13 Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
This looks better,sometimes it can be silly to go all the way up to peat and see who it is.

Offline 21Savage

• Never Stop Hustling
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I think this is a better idea.
I am an LV player and I can relate. I am supporting zurq's suggestion and voting Positive

Offline PradivizionN

• Banlieue13 Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: PradivizionN
  • Squad: 93BoyZ
Well also the percentage must be displayed so it will be good. :tick:

Offline Han'Lue

• DoMinos_Family Co Founder
  • Regular Community Member
  • The Predator
    YearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: Han'Lue
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
I agree with this idea, it is a idea that can be useful for LV players.  :-\Positive :tick: :tick:
"Wishes" Is The Product Of Fears

Offline Sawos

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: Sawos
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
I always wonder which group belongs to a specific color, I'm supporting this idea whether by zooming in or by hovering the cursor  :tick:
(TEAM) Ti|DeathWish [SO]: Piss tastes better than beer

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
It will decrease enough time to go and check out who's taking your turf, this will be a good idea to make it more easier for gangsters or LV players to check out their turfs easier and faster.
Positive :tick:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Well also the percentage must be displayed so it will be good. :tick:

^^

Yes, the percentage is already on the suggestion. I suggested to add the name of the group and the percentage.
Left this game already.

Offline voxanN

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: /
  • Ingame: /
  • Squad: notyet
Everything is stated above, I won't say anything else. Rather than, this is the best suggestion, I am positive surelyy. :tick: :tick:
愛しています

Offline Genius#

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Genius
  • Squad: 7THBloodBorne
Yea sure I swear I was going to suggest this. I am positive for sure since is this worth testing/adding and implementing. :tick: :tick: :tick: :happy: