Author Topic: Full criminal life guide.  (Read 16316 times)

Offline Envity

• Junior Community Member
  • Splendid Work
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Envity
Re: Full criminal life guide.
« Reply #15 on: 25 08, 2018, 03:38:37 pm »
Hello Gang$ta, I find your guide rather peculiar. A guide should be easy to read for all viewers but your format is odd. I suggest you to make the guide a bit more beautiful by simply aligning some text to the left. Centering everything just makes the guide harder to read. The problem starts at "Ped Missions" until "How I can level up as a criminal" Also don't use bold on the description since it contradicts your title.

Tho over all nice guide and very informative the only problem is the format.  :)

"It is foolish to fear what we have yet to see and know"

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Senior Community Member
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 27 01, 2019, 07:18:07 am »
Updated this. Mention me if I missed something

guest64487

« Reply #17 on: 27 01, 2019, 02:45:01 pm »
LS Turf is part of Criminal activities . I think you should to add it here .

13 LS Turf

Turfing requires you to be part of a group and you must be a gangster (use '/gangster') to see the LS turfs. LS turfs are simply found in your map / radar as colored polygons where you can enter to start turfing. You stand in another groups turf to take it from them and defend your own turfs from other groups. Payment is based on how many turfs your group owns and decreases gradually based on how many active members there are in your group. Spraying graffiti in a turf can help increase your groups control, buy a spray can from a shop and use '/graffiti' to pick a spray.

Standing in a turf every 30 seconds increases your group's progress by 2 (with a maximum of 4 players of the same group, it doesn't count the 5th one who enters the turf). Spraying graffiti increases it dynamically by a range of 1 to 5, just random. Killing someone increases it by 5. Getting killed decreases it by 5. Being more than 6 players of the same group in a turf doesn't increase the group's control.

In case you spotted a bug, simply use '/dbgturf' to enable turfing debug mode then reproduce the bug then send the output to the developers.

Add Weed Farm too its involved into Criminal Life

Weed Farm is a place you can harvest 1000 grams of weed every hour. For that you will need a combine harvester, such as the farmer job. When you finish it, you will receive the weed and some wanted points, so be careful to not call cops attention.

You can use /weedtime to check the time left to the weed grow, however you will need to be a Gangster to harvest the drug.

You can mark Weed Farm through gps and its nearby Weed Farm Robbery

15 Hitman

There are 2 different hitman missions!

The first type: There are many peds around the map and some of them want other peds dead! To see if a ped wants someone killing, press 'X' and hover your mouse over that ped to see if they've got a hitman task for you. Hitman missions massively vary in difficulty, pay and reputation earned.

16  Pickpocket

To be able to pickpocket other players, you must be a Criminal or Gangster. Also, the player that you're going to pickpocket should have more than $500,000 on hand, have over 24 hours of playtime and not be inside a safezone.

1) Press 'X'.
2) Click on the player that you're going to pickpocket.
3) Click on 'Pickpocket'.

Once you have pickpocketed the player, you will receive the following: $5000 or 50 units of any drug. Pickpocketing gives 35 criminal reputation points. There is also a random chance you will get caught and not receive anything except a wanted level. Pickpocketing cops also instantly gives you a wanted level.

17 ArmedRobbery

Armed robbery is like a store robbery but more to risk and more to gain. There are a variety of armed robberies and when one becomes available you will get an on screen message about it, then head to the $ blip added to your map, find the ped and aim at them to start the robbery. Hold out until the timer gets to 0, you can reduce it by 1 minute if you kill a cop. If you manage to survive you will get money (oil rig gives oil) and drugs.

18  Drug Dealing

Although you can use drugs yourself and sell drugs to other players in the trading interface (press 'F7') you can also find bots (peds / pedestrians) who have a message above their head like 'Got any Speed?' if you want to sell that drug to them just press 'X' and click on them.

19  LS Briefacse Delivery

You must run across Los Santos carrying a briefcase while other people are trying to kill you to get the briefcase! As this is a competetive task you must be a Gangster, use: '/gangster' to become a gangster. The briefcase will be some where in LS marked on the map by the scissors (hair cut shop) symbol.

Show content
Add them into the guide. I copy them from F3 . If you need anything PM me

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Talos guide you!
« Reply #18 on: 27 01, 2019, 02:49:37 pm »
Show content
Payment is based on how many turfs your group owns and decreases gradually based on how many active members there are in your group.
Standing in a turf every 30 seconds increases your group's progress by 2 (with a maximum of 4 players of the same group, it doesn't count the 5th one who enters the turf). Spraying graffiti increases it dynamically by a range of 1 to 5, just random. Killing someone increases it by 5. Getting killed decreases it by 5. Being more than 6 players of the same group in a turf doesn't increase the group's control.
I'll test these parts later when I get in-game as I have a doubt that the first one is for LV turfs and the second one is for an update that got added before but got removed few days later.

Thanks anyway :thumb:

Added.

Show content
Add Weed Farm too its involved into Criminal Life

Weed Farm is a place you can harvest 1000 grams of weed every hour. For that you will need a combine harvester, such as the farmer job. When you finish it, you will receive the weed and some wanted points, so be careful to not call cops attention.

You can use /weedtime to check the time left to the weed grow, however you will need to be a Gangster to harvest the drug.

You can mark Weed Farm through gps and its nearby Weed Farm Robbery

Thanks for this. I'll make it more detailed tomorrow. Added

Show content

16  Pickpocket

To be able to pickpocket other players, you must be a Criminal or Gangster. Also, the player that you're going to pickpocket should have more than $500,000 on hand, have over 24 hours of playtime and not be inside a safezone.

1) Press 'X'.
2) Click on the player that you're going to pickpocket.
3) Click on 'Pickpocket'.

Once you have pickpocketed the player, you will receive the following: $5000 or 50 units of any drug. Pickpocketing gives 35 criminal reputation points. There is also a random chance you will get caught and not receive anything except a wanted level. Pickpocketing cops also instantly gives you a wanted level.

17 ArmedRobbery

Armed robbery is like a store robbery but more to risk and more to gain. There are a variety of armed robberies and when one becomes available you will get an on screen message about it, then head to the $ blip added to your map, find the ped and aim at them to start the robbery. Hold out until the timer gets to 0, you can reduce it by 1 minute if you kill a cop. If you manage to survive you will get money (oil rig gives oil) and drugs.

I will try to add these three when I have more free time and will make it more detailed.

Show content
15 Hitman

There are 2 different hitman missions!

The first type: There are many peds around the map and some of them want other peds dead! To see if a ped wants someone killing, press 'X' and hover your mouse over that ped to see if they've got a hitman task for you. Hitman missions massively vary in difficulty, pay and reputation earned.

18  Drug Dealing

Although you can use drugs yourself and sell drugs to other players in the trading interface (press 'F7') you can also find bots (peds / pedestrians) who have a message above their head like 'Got any Speed?' if you want to sell that drug to them just press 'X' and click on them.

19  LS Briefacse Delivery

You must run across Los Santos carrying a briefcase while other people are trying to kill you to get the briefcase! As this is a competetive task you must be a Gangster, use: '/gangster' to become a gangster. The briefcase will be some where in LS marked on the map by the scissors (hair cut shop) symbol.

Already on the guide.
Show content
➌ Ped Missions

Ped missions are everywhere, you can find a random ped, press X then select on the ped and accept the mission. The mission name displayed on above his head. The mission will be marked as ''?'' on your radar below.

Types of ped missions
  • Kill a husband
  • Kill a drug dealer
  • Kill 2 pimps
  • Kill a load of dealers
You can also trade your drugs with peds for $10,000 per 100g of drug.

➊➊ Drug trafficking

Drug Trafficking is a criminal activity requiring a boat.
  • Enter a boat as criminal.
  • Press N right after entering.
  • You will see a red flag icon in map, at the docks, get to it.
  • Park your boat in marker at destination.
  • It will take 5 seconds to load stuff to boat, then wait.
  • Get to next blip which is deep inside sea, again red flag, to deliver the stuff, you get some wanted level right after doing this step.
  • After doing that, you will be asked to go back to the same docks and recieve your rep points and some random amount of drugs.
You will receive random amount of random drug.

➎ Briefcase delivery

You must run across Los Santos carrying a briefcase while other people are trying to kill you to get the briefcase! As this is a competetive task you must be a Gangster. Use: '/gangster' to become a Gangster. The briefcase will be some where in LS marked on the map by the scissors (hair cut shop) symbol.

« Last Edit: 28 01, 2019, 11:00:05 pm by Chin »

Offline Gang$ta

• New Community Member
  • Do not go gentle on that goodnight
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Gang$ta
« Reply #19 on: 28 07, 2019, 05:04:50 am »
Hello since I came back from inactivity, I will be fixing everything suggested above, and provide a new layout for the guide, thank you for the positive feedback.,
also thank you so much Chin for taking care of this while I was away.
« Last Edit: 28 07, 2019, 05:08:17 am by Gang$ta »
It is I, steve

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #20 on: 08 09, 2019, 06:56:43 am »
what a wonderful guide u explained pretty much everything in the criminal life in short way and in clear way thanks for your help ^^  <3 .
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Talos guide you!
« Reply #21 on: 30 12, 2019, 01:51:04 pm »
On Store Robberies you may add this :

you can also rob Petrol Station which gives you 350 oil, also Butcher shop
Show content
Here is a photo of the only Butcher shop in LS :
which gives you 1000 meat.

Here are the proofs : - Robbing the butchers will now give 1000 Meat instead of money. (Arran + ComptoN)
- Added Petrol Robberies, they give you oil instead of money. Use '/gps' to find them. (Relerx + Psycho)
:thumb: