Support > MTA Support

mta

(1/3) > >>

b1.exe:
hello today I bought new pc after I finish all thing I had a problem grand theft auto sa cannot find audio card installed and I  follow all videos and nothing happened

Pilovali:
Do you have audio with other games or video's?

voxanN:
Listen, just put something in that shit which you put it in an audio or a micro (I don't know whats the name :fp:) but thats it. I mean, just put an audio card installed as it says.

STAR:
I actually had this issue many years ago and managed to fix it by downloading Virtual Audio Cable and using it as my audio. If you don't have speakers or a headset you could try to download VAC and see if that works (pretty sure this is a HW issue). GTA SA is pretty dumb when it comes to audio, requiring it to even start for some unknown reason.

Russell:
A sound card is an internal expansion card that provides input and output of audio signals to and from a computer under control of computer programs. The term sound card it looks you have deleted your audio device or it wasn't installed already I recommend making a format for that its better than looking for another audio device that happend to me and I tried everything

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version