Support > MTA Support

Running

(1/1)

Talha:
Well so today when I logged in to CIT, my character was moving by its own even I didn't pressed any button. I changed my keyboard but still it wasn't fixed. I try to reconnect/quit but still. Afterall I re-installed MTA but still it wasn't fixed. The problem isn't in CIT its in the MTA. I tried another game it was working fine.

Phobia:
Have you tried playing the game in single player?(From the game shortcut , not mta) Does the problem still occur?

Also if you have any type of virtual joysticks installed such as vjoy , try uninstalling them. The virtual joysticks often cause problems like these in games.

FDGOD:
Hello, try to disable the joypad in MTA options. Than load defaults in binds and control section.

Talha:

--- Quote from: FDGOD on 28 03, 2020, 04:19:26 pm ---Hello, try to disable the joypad in MTA options. Than load defaults in binds and control section.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Phobia on 28 03, 2020, 04:00:38 pm ---Have you tried playing the game in single player?(From the game shortcut , not mta) Does the problem still occur?

Also if you have any type of virtual joysticks installed such as vjoy , try uninstalling them. The virtual joysticks often cause problems like these in games.

--- End quote ---

Thank you both, It was the joypad problem.

Lock it please.

MaZika.:
Locked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version