Ingame Community > News and Updates

[IMPLEMENTED] The ability for Councilors to make a worldwide vote.

<< < (2/3) > >>

RaMoS:
If this allows the top five who got a vote, I agree because it will actually help a lot because sometimes the councilor has a general proposal but he does not have anything to allow even to do a team vote in all sides once.

Shogun:

--- Quote from: Ariana on 10 06, 2019, 03:58:36 pm ---Just make it for all like the rest of the votes are...

--- End quote ---
Who else agrees on that part? Waiting for your replies and opinions about the suggestion as a whole

Shogun:

--- Quote from: Shogun on 09 06, 2019, 08:09:26 pm ---I recently came up with an idea that would actually require the vote of every single side in our server, Criminals, Cops, Civilians and Gangsters, which made me wonder why don't we get a new access for Councilors to make a worldwide vote that every side should be able to see and vote on.

This suggestion will just result in a better and accurate ending for each idea, and the question that should be proposed to our community members as a worldwide question should only contain something that would benefit all sides.

The command should be: /worldwidevote “question goes here”

--- End quote ---
Start voting please.

OhhKarim:
 :tick:

Could be used for general questions like roleplay stuff (since there were recent discussions about it) as well as other general questions. Won't hurt to allow all councillors to use it, top 5 or least voted, we're here to help so I don't see any abuse it could possibly lead to if we allow all councillors to use it.

Redfire:
 :tick:

It is a rather helpful feature so every councillor should be allowed to use it. Otherwise every councillor will have to bother the top 5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version