Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++][A] Disable the nitrous usage in the space miner area for the jetpack

(1/11) > >>

Coke:
Today I am interested in playing as a space miner again. I'm trying to gather some resources that might be useful when I play CnR later. However, I noticed something that made me feel sad, which is when we use the jetpack in the OS (Space miner area), we have to consume as many as 10 nitrous or more to obtain the resource spots.

I feel that working as a space miner is very disadvantageous, where the job of other miners is simply clicking constantly and not moving much, but when you work as a space miner, you have to search and use the jetpack to be faster, yet you experience losses.

My suggestion is very simple, please don't count or disable the nitrous usage feature in the space miner area for the jetpack.

--- Quote ---As a note for the developers, I think it may be very difficult to establish boundaries in space to implement this.

So perhaps the solution is to become a space miner, and wearing an astronaut costume does not deplete nitrous.
--- End quote ---

Impostor:
Being paid gold and long work shifts makes the job unattractive
Space miner could use many small improvements like these.  :tick:

NoName:
Just like Impostor said.. this job is already really unattractive to most players, and some improvements could be made like this one, I believe it was suggested in the past the addition of new functionality's to resources like gold which ends up being almost useless but I don't think the suggested made it far. Things like this maybe would help bring more players to try this jobs.  POSITIVE   :tick:

Culph:
It is more complicated than other jobs and you lose if you try to work. So removing the usage of nitrous would be great   :love:  :tick:

Metall:
Good suggestion, I think you covered all the advantages. Space Miner is a very unused job so this might bring some light to it.  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version