Author Topic: EPIC WIN!  (Read 6896 times)

Bones

Re: EPIC WIN!
« Reply #15 on: 03 04, 2011, 10:11:31 am »
You're grammar improved quite a lot in the past few days, nice.

But your grammar hasn't =)

Not that I'd care but the long time #1 MTA server DKR freeroam was existing over a year before reaching this maximum player amount, altough they had smaller limit for a moment.. Even if MTA has got alot of new players lately (more and more servers with +70 people online) it's hard to find excuses to not say that CIT hasn't done some sort of history in MTA ;D

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #16 on: 03 04, 2011, 11:31:42 am »
CIT has done history in MTA. No other server has reached 128 players faster than we have. There are only about 5 other servers who have reached 128 players and there is no way they did it in under 4 months of starting like we did.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Dennis

• Honorable
  • tahtah
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CPL-Dennis*SWAT
« Reply #17 on: 03 04, 2011, 01:12:17 pm »
CIT has done history in MTA. No other server has reached 128 players faster than we have. There are only about 5 other servers who have reached 128 players and there is no way they did it in under 4 months of starting like we did.

it took us 92 days since the official opening (27th of december) so exactly 3 months :)

Anon.

« Reply #18 on: 03 04, 2011, 01:25:51 pm »
it took us 92 days since the official opening (27th of december) so exactly 3 months :)

Fuck yeah.

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there โ—”โ—กโ—”
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 03 04, 2011, 06:16:05 pm »
guys
being 128 has 1 benefit and 1 flaw
benefit is, that CIT reached high number of players
flaw is, imagine how will be the chat (really flooded)... so how will be CIT2 in 1337 players on MTA 1.1 :o :o :o
i really worry how will i read the chat in CIT2 ;)

Anon.

« Reply #20 on: 03 04, 2011, 09:27:30 pm »
guys
being 128 has 1 benefit and 1 flaw
benefit is, that CIT reached high number of players
flaw is, imagine how will be the chat (really flooded)... so how will be CIT2 in 1337 players on MTA 1.1 :o :o :o

about the chat...well, we'll figure something out.

And, as I convinced myself today, although it is quite a preassure, one man can clean whole server (30% DMing onetimers) so imagine what could be achieved if 5-6-7 admins worked at the same time in different areas.

Xenoxios

« Reply #21 on: 04 04, 2011, 01:18:41 am »
1337 players will be an epic epic epic epic EPIC win, but we will have more DM and other stuff

Bones

« Reply #22 on: 04 04, 2011, 05:38:21 pm »

Bah.. The chat is actually in extremely good condition here, go try out some freeroam servers where is all jajajaja noobs spamming like no other day, we have local chat and not to mention the city chat thing that makes life pretty silent outside Los Santos..
So I'd say no friggin' problem with more players until we're talking about 4-numbered amounts which is, sorry to say, most likely just a wish. There simply isn't enough MTA players yet to reach those amounts, there is maybe total of 1337 players playing in all top 5 servers at the moment but we'll need to wait for a quite long time for seeing that in one server. And unfortunately people like GTA4 better than San Andreas which is understandable..

Anon.

« Reply #23 on: 04 04, 2011, 06:09:16 pm »
Bah.. The chat is actually in extremely good condition here, go try out some freeroam servers where is all jajajaja noobs spamming like no other day, we have local chat and not to mention the city chat thing that makes life pretty silent outside Los Santos..
So I'd say no friggin' problem with more players until we're talking about 4-numbered amounts which is, sorry to say, most likely just a wish. There simply isn't enough MTA players yet to reach those amounts, there is maybe total of 1337 players playing in all top 5 servers at the moment but we'll need to wait for a quite long time for seeing that in one server. And unfortunately people like GTA4 better than San Andreas which is understandable..

Last part; not true. GTA IV multiplayer is well below expected level and players know that. SA:MP on the other hand, has more players than MTA which will be fixed with new arival of version 1.1. since many discussions and flame wars are lead on SA:MP servers about expected arival of aformentioned. You can trust me, I have no life thus spend it online. Yes.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: 05 04, 2011, 08:07:58 pm »
And unfortunately people like GTA4 better than San Andreas which is understandable..

Citation needed, because I know thats such bullshit. GTA IV was such a let down, primarily due to the disgraceful attempt at multiplayer.

Offline Mana

• SA News Reporter
  • Senior Community Member
  • Played: CIT Beta 2010
  • Ingame: Mana
« Reply #25 on: 05 04, 2011, 11:04:54 pm »
You're grammar improved quite a lot in the past few days, nice.

Thank you, you should use "your" instead of "you're" :D
CIT BETA Founding Member.

• Played in CIT Beta, was part of the first humans in CIT. Also first Albanian player in CIT!
  • Ex-CIT Staff (2011), FBI Leader (2012), SpecialForces (now known as ArmedForces) Colonel[ex-Leader rank] (2011).
  • Founder of: Yakuza (2011), San Andreas Carbon |SAC| (2010).

Offline BabY

• Ingame: LiL_BabY
« Reply #26 on: 11 04, 2011, 05:38:53 pm »
SA:MP Is a Shit of xxShit ... and I Wonder how people have time to play in this crap game ...
or they don't hear about MTA ... so FUCK.
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

Offline Furby

• Special Forces will be remembered.
  • Ingame: Furby[AF]
« Reply #27 on: 15 04, 2011, 05:00:55 pm »
SA:MP Is a Shit of xxShit ... and I Wonder how people have time to play in this crap game ...
or they don't hear about MTA ... so FUCK.
Yeah i think so too...

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: 29 04, 2011, 12:22:07 pm »

We were on page 1 of game-monitor! Out of 199,369 servers in all the different games monitored by game monitor we were in 30th place.