Author Topic: [Trial Staff] Sandy - Staff Application  (Read 7468 times)

Sandy

[Trial Staff] Sandy - Staff Application
« on: 28 06, 2011, 09:13:45 pm »
Ingame name: {NSM}Sandy>D***
Ingame account name:pillow
Age in years: 18
Country of residence: United States
Real world occupation: Currently going to school for criminal investigation.

I have been part of the following ingame groups: NorthSideMafia
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: Well I was playing in closed beta and then left and i'v been playing again since two weeks ago.
How many hours do you have playing on the server:Over 70,but I can be on a lot more.
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: About 30 right now as i'm getting ready to move.
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: No.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes.
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff: Yes.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes.

My understanding of the English language is: Perfect.
Use a capital letter when: At the start of a sentence, at the start of names, with the letter "I".
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: Okay I want to be CIT staff for the reason I know how hard it is, and all the stuff you have to do.  I have experience needed to be staff, and i'm on when there's no staff on. I know the rules, and know how to act when in staff position.

I think somebody is cheating so I: Spectate them to confirm that they are cheating then take action, in banning them.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: Ask him what his problem is.
A player insults me so I: Well as I give chances before I punish people, I would ask them to stop, and what is their problem with me.  If it continued i would then mute them.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: Say its against the rules for staff to give you money.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: Go on IRC, and see if there is a staff that can ban them, if there is not I will jail him, and then ask him to turn off the cheat.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: I quickly go and tell someone that can fix it, and in the meantime I keep a watch on people that can abuse it, to make sure they don't.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: I agree.
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: I agree.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: I agree.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: I agree.

I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: I agree.
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example: I agree.
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: I agree.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: I agree.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: I agree.
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: I agree.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: I agree.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: I agree.
« Last Edit: 29 06, 2011, 04:56:22 pm by Arran »

Rodriguez

Re: Sandy- Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 28 06, 2011, 09:20:15 pm »
Yes.
70 hours, but I don't think that matters (atleast not to me).

Changed to neutral. Aren't you from ***L? I remember there was a topic where someone showed pictures of 2 ***L members trolling CIT from IRC. If I remember well, you were one of them.. Am I wrong? (I may totally be wrong, if I am, sorry)
« Last Edit: 28 06, 2011, 09:26:57 pm by Rodriguez »

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • AKA Hunter567T
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
« Reply #2 on: 28 06, 2011, 09:23:29 pm »
I say give him a chance. Yes.
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

The Amazonic

« Reply #4 on: 28 06, 2011, 09:51:38 pm »
I will be neutral because I think that he's a good guy, but the past is too bad for me to say "yes".

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: 28 06, 2011, 09:51:55 pm »
Robber as everyone knows I have apologized for those actions, and everyone deserves a second chance.

patryk123pl

« Reply #6 on: 28 06, 2011, 09:52:37 pm »
I say No

Rodriguez

« Reply #7 on: 28 06, 2011, 09:58:17 pm »
Robber as everyone knows I have apologized for those actions, and everyone deserves a second chance.

Changed back to Yes.

SISSOU

« Reply #8 on: 28 06, 2011, 10:46:26 pm »
I knew Sandy long time before and he is really loyal and honest so i give him YES.

Update

« Reply #9 on: 28 06, 2011, 10:59:18 pm »
I vote yes. I Don't know if everyone may vote by the way.. :o

patryk123pl

« Reply #10 on: 28 06, 2011, 11:01:09 pm »
Anybody who can see this board is allowed to reply.

We are.

Sandy

« Reply #11 on: 28 06, 2011, 11:18:40 pm »
I would like to take the time to thank everyone that has voted yes for me.  As for the people that voted no, I understand, and there are no hard feelings.

pretface

« Reply #12 on: 28 06, 2011, 11:22:25 pm »
I don't know him that well, but I heard some story's, and I found some "i's" instead of "I's". No.

Flucado

« Reply #13 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:16:16 am »
Previous mistakes are forgiven when you join CIT. It's like a new start.

But I don't think you're staff material yet. You've got a No from me.

Sandy

« Reply #14 on: 29 06, 2011, 03:12:30 am »
Well I was staff on another server for about 7 or 8 months with no problems, until i spoke my opinion.  That I would say is staff material, but everyone has there opinion.