Author Topic: [Trial Staff] Sandy - Staff Application  (Read 7467 times)

Sefg

Re: Sandy- Staff Application
« Reply #15 on: 29 06, 2011, 05:36:33 am »
Robber as everyone knows I have apologized for those actions, and everyone deserves a second chance.

You trolled, insulted people for no apparent reason, tried to make people think that without you there would be no CIT, came with racist remarks towards players and spam advertised the chat with the intent to make CIT players move over to the other server. Those actions only shows that you‘re immature and has a short fuse, thereby not suited for the staff job in my opinion.

Sandy

« Reply #16 on: 29 06, 2011, 05:46:30 am »
I'v never been racist, and all was forgotten and forgiven.  Not to say I have never lost my temper, if anything I give people more chances then most of them deserve, and i'v admitted to everything i'v done, and took the punishment, and then apologized to the server in my ban appeal and on the irc.  In my opinion there needs to be more staff on in my timezone, and i see myself as a good person for the job, as I have staff experince.

Firefox9119

« Reply #17 on: 29 06, 2011, 06:28:01 am »
Yes from me.

islam

« Reply #18 on: 29 06, 2011, 07:21:54 am »
yes form me
« Last Edit: 29 06, 2011, 09:47:05 am by Sola »

Offline Mana

• SA News Reporter
  • Senior Community Member
  • Played: CIT Beta 2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mana
« Reply #19 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:01:46 pm »
No. I'd say this guy should try next time when recruiting is open again. Even if he apologized, CIT shouldn't take actions on guys like him so fast. I think, he'd gain more trust if he could wait till the next recruitings are open.

Also I think he ignores people too much, which is bad, cause being a staff and not taking care about people (let's say ignore them), wouldn't make the staff image that good. Again, no.
CIT BETA Founding Member.

• Played in CIT Beta, was part of the first humans in CIT. Also first Albanian player in CIT!
  • Ex-CIT Staff (2011), FBI Leader (2012), SpecialForces (now known as ArmedForces) Colonel[ex-Leader rank] (2011).
  • Founder of: Yakuza (2011), San Andreas Carbon |SAC| (2010).

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #20 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:03:31 pm »
Its a very tricky one due to your past.

Mana, staff recruitment will always be open, its not getting closed.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

rockst@r

« Reply #21 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:05:14 pm »
No from me. Because first he isn't staff material yet for CIT because CIT needs fair admins and not those who are partial to some (I'm saying this because of how u were in the other server.)

This is just my opinion no personal intentions.
« Last Edit: 29 06, 2011, 04:53:48 pm by Rockst@r »

Sandy

« Reply #22 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:13:18 pm »
@ Mana, I don't ignore people. I don't think anyone really has needed me on here or for that matter called me on game other then people that I talk to on a daily bases.

@ Arran, I understand that it's a hard choice, but i was staff before, but i'm sure that doesn't matter on here, but it's trial, if i mess up I can just get it taken away from me, and that fixes it all.

Anon.

« Reply #23 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:20:52 pm »
@ Arran, I understand that it's a hard choice, but i was staff before, but i'm sure that doesn't matter on here, but it's trial, if i mess up I can just get it taken away from me, and that fixes it all.

This is the part that bothers me. The very mentioning of faliure gives me the assumption that you may be liable to such undergoing, meaning that you are counting on us to decide your future rather than taking the matter in your own hands and doing everything you can to get the higher level staff, rather than just not getting kicked.

Neutral

Sandy

« Reply #24 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:26:15 pm »
What i mean there is, say i lose my temper or something, (I have never lost my temper over a game, as its a game there is no point to get all worked up over it), and I do something like jail/mute a kid just for making me mad, stuff like that.  That won't ever happen if i was to get staff as when i start to get frustrated at a game I take a break from it for a while.

Anon.

« Reply #25 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:31:32 pm »
What i mean there is, say i lose my temper or something, (I have never lost my temper over a game, as its a game there is no point to get all worked up over it), and I do something like jail/mute a kid just for making me mad, stuff like that.  That won't ever happen if i was to get staff as when i start to get frustrated at a game I take a break from it for a while.

I know you were a staff before and you kinda know how things work, but I still would like to tutor you. IF you get accepted, would you condone to such a thing?

Sandy

« Reply #26 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:35:08 pm »
Yea I would Anon, as I don't the guidelines on how you all go about jailing and banning and all that good stuff.

Nightfire

« Reply #27 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:52:31 pm »
Well I was staff on another server for about 7 or 8 months with no problems
Orlly? I heard that there were some problems and complaints about you

No staff material in my opinion. No.

Sandy

« Reply #28 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:56:19 pm »
Yea Problems with me saying my opinion, and they didn't like it.

SISSOU

« Reply #29 on: 29 06, 2011, 02:52:55 pm »
Dam,Arran could u please decide?Just say Yes or No
« Last Edit: 29 06, 2011, 02:56:27 pm by SISSOU »