Author Topic: [Trial Staff] SpongeFin - Staff Application  (Read 4453 times)

SpongeFin

[Trial Staff] SpongeFin - Staff Application
« on: 29 06, 2011, 11:35:37 am »
Ingame name: SpongeFin[Biker]
Ingame account name: Spongge
Age in years: 15
Country of residence: Finland
Real world occupation: Gymnasium (School)

I have been part of the following ingame groups: Night-Furies, Airforce and Bikers.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: May 2011
How many hours do you have playing on the server: About 185 hours.
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: 20 hours.
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: I'm quite sure I won't.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes.
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff: Yes.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes.

My understanding of the English language is: Excellent.
Use a capital letter when: At the beginning of a sentence, titles and names. Use of capital letter also comes in when you are talking in first-person singular.
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: Hello! I am a boy from Finland. Yeah the land of Santa Claus! I have a good sense of humor and I laugh a lot, but I'm not a maniac. I like computers, video games and pizza. I like role-playing, but only in video games. And yes, I love CIT. I saw CIT as the first multiplayer server that had good and strict rules. I've never seen something like it before.
             I've seen things, I've played on this server. Usually around 11:00(UTC) I have noticed that there are not many staff on-line. Well, at least not as many as some other time like example 20:00(UTC). If I were an admin on this great community that would be very beneficial for everyone, just because my timezone is UTC+2. From my little chamber here where the Sun won't ever shine, I can play while some of you are sleeping. And by that I mean, I can play at 11:00(UTC) when there aren't many staff on-line. And no that is not the only time I can play the game, but enough about that. I am active and you can spot me out at Forum, IRC and in-game of course! I really want to help you in administering. I am hard working player and I want to make CIT better.

I think somebody is cheating so I: will observe the player so I can really see what is going on. Then I will decide whether an action needs to be done. This is usually a ban from the server.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: will ask what is the problem. It is my duty to help and assist players as a member of staff.
A player insults me so I: either will mute him or I will tell him to stop insulting other players depending on how many times it has occurred. 
A player asks me to give them some money so I: will tell him that asking staff for an unfair advantage is not allowed. I will instruct him to read the server rules again.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: will make some notes about what happened and later I will report to an admin who can ban the cheater.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: will report this bug as precisely as I can to a staff member who can then do something about it.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes.
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: Yes.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: Yes.
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example: Yes.
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Yes.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Yes.
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: Yes.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Yes.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes.

« Last Edit: 30 06, 2011, 05:35:05 pm by Arran »

Nymphetamine

Re: SpongeFin - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 29 06, 2011, 11:37:50 am »
Nice,I would say "Yes". I know you well,helpful person,truthful and obedience :)

Game

« Reply #2 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:47:52 pm »
Yes, very good application and from what I saw you are a good player, who never break rules.  ;)

Anon.

« Reply #3 on: 29 06, 2011, 12:58:31 pm »
I would say YES since I have nothing on you and you're a great lad and have a great application. I would like to tutor you, if you don't have nothing against such proposal?

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • AKA Hunter567T
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
« Reply #4 on: 29 06, 2011, 01:00:05 pm »
Yes.
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

SpongeFin

« Reply #5 on: 29 06, 2011, 01:14:29 pm »
I would say YES since I have nothing on you and you're a great lad and have a great application. I would like to tutor you, if you don't have nothing against such proposal?
Thank you! I would actually like that very much.

Indeed I think most people don't have anything against me because I'm quite new to this community.

pretface

« Reply #6 on: 29 06, 2011, 01:18:07 pm »
Nice apply, caused no problems, I say Yes.

And I would like to ask to Stan: Why?
I Say no.

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ellis 4L
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #7 on: 29 06, 2011, 01:22:02 pm »
I would say yes.

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

Update

« Reply #8 on: 29 06, 2011, 01:51:29 pm »
Because I dint see pretty much of him

pretface

« Reply #9 on: 29 06, 2011, 01:56:01 pm »
Because I dint see pretty much of him

You can read his apply, check if he got punishments, you can always give him a chance, and others too, don't say No all the time without explanation.

Seeker

« Reply #10 on: 29 06, 2011, 01:57:59 pm »
I support sponge

Offline Mana

• SA News Reporter
  • Senior Community Member
  • Played: CIT Beta 2010
  • Ingame: Mana
« Reply #11 on: 29 06, 2011, 02:44:37 pm »
I rare met him ingame, but while on IRC, I saw him very helpful. A strong yes from me.
CIT BETA Founding Member.

• Played in CIT Beta, was part of the first humans in CIT. Also first Albanian player in CIT!
  • Ex-CIT Staff (2011), FBI Leader (2012), SpecialForces (now known as ArmedForces) Colonel[ex-Leader rank] (2011).
  • Founder of: Yakuza (2011), San Andreas Carbon |SAC| (2010).

Rodriguez

« Reply #12 on: 29 06, 2011, 03:24:08 pm »
Ehh.. I saw him flip out after a bank robbery when someone threw a molotov. He kept going on and on about it for like 25 minutes. You need to get over things like that faster.

Neutral.

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there โ—”โ—กโ—”
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 29 06, 2011, 03:26:42 pm »
Big YES. I know you well and you are helpful, nice and non-rules breaker.

Seinz_Xaiz

« Reply #14 on: 30 06, 2011, 02:24:34 pm »
He got yes from me, Sponge is quite type, but he is friendly, helpful, and always stick up with the server rule.