Author Topic: [Trial Staff] Rodriguez - Staff Application  (Read 9816 times)

Rodriguez

[Trial Staff] Rodriguez - Staff Application
« on: 27 08, 2011, 02:14:58 am »
Ingame name: Rodriguez (without tags)
Ingame account name: zeww
Age in years: 18
Country of residence: Estonia.
Real world occupation: Student.

I have been part of the following ingame groups: (in order) SWAT, CIT (staff), <Insert name here>, SWAT, BCF, AF.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: Well, pretty much from the start, when we still had 10-20 players online daily.
How many hours do you have playing on the server: Close to 500.
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: 14-28
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: After summer, yes unfortunately, but I'll still be online, just less active.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes.
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff: Yeah.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Definately, I know that well.

My understanding of the English language is: Great. (excellent? :P)
Use a capital letter when: Starting a sentence, names of people, names of locations, countries, languages, the letter I when describing your actions etc... (ex: When I went to the store I bought milk.)
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff:
Hello, I am an 18 year old boy that lives in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. I have several hobbies, like football; basketball; guitar; and athletics. I have a parrot, a dog, and a rabbit that actually does belong to my sister, not me. Won't share the pet names here :). I have much experience in GTA and all it's multiplayer mods. I have adminning experience in several servers and in other games also. I want to be a staff member of CIT because now we are in MTA 1.1 and we are getting much more people. I want to help out the team with keeping the server in order.
 Since the time I left staff last time, I've been a little bit... how to put this... I've gone a bit madder and thus trolled just a bit. I want to apologize that was harmed and I am trying to change myself again. That is all.

I think somebody is cheating so I: Spectate him, make sure he is hacking and ask other staff to spectate too, if positive s/he is hacking, ban him/her.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: I ask him what he wants, furthermore, answer his/her question or warp/spectate him.
A player insults me so I: Mute him without warnings, I don't like people that insult the staff, I know how much shit they have to go through every day and how much they do for each player in the server.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: If I like the person, he asks nicely and he looks like a cool guy, I give him some financial support, if it's someone who demands and acts like shit towards me, tell them I won't give them cash and if they don't stop, mute them for rule 7.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: Spectate him, make sure he is hacking, inform other staff about it and tell them to spectate, if positive s/he is hacking, ask an L2 admin to ban him/her.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: Firstly, I go to IRC to see if Arran is online, if not I will tell any other L5 staff, if directed to Mantis, I will post a bug report on Mantis.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, I agree.
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: I agree.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: Yes, I do.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: Noone is perfect, you may sometimes make mistakes and jump to conclusions when you don't mean to, but I will try my hardest, definately, and I agree to be honest.
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example: Yes, I agree on that.
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Well, I can't assure you I will stay forever, I will definately try going further than L2 this time though.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes, I will.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Definately.
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: Yes.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Yup.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes, it is.
« Last Edit: 02 09, 2011, 12:11:29 pm by Arran »

Offline Dusty

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Rodriguez - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 27 08, 2011, 02:16:10 am »
Yes!

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #2 on: 27 08, 2011, 02:20:24 am »
Yes, a great yes for me. Very active, helpful and Excellent player.
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live

Sprintoch

« Reply #3 on: 27 08, 2011, 02:25:38 am »
Helpful , great guy and active , yes from me.

Jsaa

« Reply #4 on: 27 08, 2011, 02:50:16 am »
Ofc, Yes, active, great person and helpful.

Offline BlackS

• Senior Community Member
  • Just 100% the BlackS
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BlackS
« Reply #5 on: 27 08, 2011, 02:55:10 am »
Rodriii is a good guy ;D Alot in J.
A yheaa
- Noobs will be owned
BlackS
- The last Airforce General (GOAF)
- Longest Airforce General (I tought)
- (15/4/2012) - Spent the most on food   TRL-BlackS*SWA

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there ◔◡◔
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 27 08, 2011, 03:24:09 am »
My name: Pho3nix90
My vote: Neutral
Reason: Not sure if you can have a second chance.

Rodriguez

« Reply #7 on: 27 08, 2011, 03:40:14 am »
My name: Pho3nix90
My vote: Neutral
Reason: Not sure if you can have a second chance.

Several other people that left staff applied again later and were accepted... But, well, okay, that's your opinion.

nemozeroo

« Reply #8 on: 27 08, 2011, 03:49:10 am »
I will say yes if u care about the other player's , but now its Neutral.

Rodriguez

« Reply #9 on: 27 08, 2011, 03:59:47 am »
Okay, I don't mean to spam my topic, just want some explanations here.

@Fadi, bring (an) example(s), I don't recall trolling you.
@Nemo, no offence, but what do you mean? I care about other players. That's indeed why I hand out cash to like 4 people every week so they can do better in the server, I tutor people and help them get started and known in this server and stuff. Just today, I handed out 100k to a player, actually Musem's friend. I also helped Musem, I gave him, I imagine a total of 200k? I taught him to drive, I took him to driving servers, explained the server to him and shizzle and shizzle. I have no idea why you think I don't care about the players.
« Last Edit: 27 08, 2011, 04:37:15 am by Rodriguez »

Sefg

« Reply #10 on: 27 08, 2011, 05:05:09 am »
Why did you leave in the first place?

Rodriguez

« Reply #11 on: 27 08, 2011, 05:10:42 am »
I wanted to try the... the uhh, the regular player's life. Also I was getting tired of the staff job and constant morons so I wanted a break from it.

Sefg

« Reply #12 on: 27 08, 2011, 05:53:48 am »
I wanted to try the... the uhh, the regular player's life. Also I was getting tired of the staff job and constant morons so I wanted a break from it.

Number of "constant morons" is increasing with the playercount, staff job isn't getting easier.

Crimsonblack

« Reply #13 on: 27 08, 2011, 05:54:54 am »
You were one of the best admins we had, I would love to see you back but I would hate it if you just left again, I say YES though. I think you deserve another chance.

Rodriguez

« Reply #14 on: 27 08, 2011, 05:58:09 am »
Number of "constant morons" is increasing with the playercount, staff job isn't getting easier.

"...so I wanted a break from it."
I got my break, a pretty long one, I'm up for another try at this and for a longer time than the last time. Maybe permanent, you can't predict those stuff.