Author Topic: Make it cops won't be able to enter the CE 6 mins before it starts.  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Howdy, I'd like to suggest this idea with the community, cops won't be able to enter the CE 6 mins before it starts

So basically, I've seen a lot of cops abusing this system by entering the CE when they're low then they craft armor inside the CE then they exit it and keep fighting the criminals at the AR (DS) for example, when they're low and had no armor they get in to avoid being killed by others criminals when they had full HP and full armor this happens for example DS (AR going on) and the CE (SR) they fighting the criminals then join the CE when they're low which doesn't make sense criminals are prevented from entering the CE 6 mins before it starts due to abuse so this suggestion must be implement to prevent them from abusing it. Share your opinion without being biased, thanks.
« Last Edit: 12 11, 2020, 02:11:34 pm by Axe »
fr

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
I don't understand why restrictions only get applied to criminals and then people need to suggest the same for the cops too, just shows how biased some people are. Of course this must be added to cops as well, criminals abused it to hide and so do cops currently. Since cops can get out of the CE (criminals can't when wanted) they go inside, restore health, craft armor and possibly requesting for backup and then go out and kill the criminals who were after them, ruining the gameplay of the criminals. Positive.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Al3raB

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Al3raB~
This barely happens but that's abuse-able criminals were prevented from entering the CE early because of the abuse same goes for the cops they abusing this system so if this suggestion implemented into the game that would be balanced for both sides, Upvoting.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I don't understand your suggestion, cops are not allowed to enter CEs unless it starts? But they will miss rewards for coming late, won't they? Elaborate, please.

Offline Scarface.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
Man, this is not a good topic to make. As it is criminals are more than cops and now you want more advantage. Do you just want to rob stores and get rich and the cops should be poor. If we would attend the CE late, we would get very less rewards. Negative

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
I don't understand your suggestion, cops are not allowed to enter CEs unless it starts? But they will miss rewards for coming late, won't they? Elaborate, please.
Cops will not be able to enter the CE if +6 mins left to start that's to prevent the abuse, for example DS the AR and SR the current CE and 60 mins left to start, cops will just remove our armor and when they're low they'll get inside to hide, craft armor and heal up then go outside.
Man, this is not a good topic to make. As it is criminals are more than cops and now you want more advantage. Do you just want to rob stores and get rich and the cops should be poor. If we would attend the CE late, we would get very less rewards. Negative
why cops would join the CE 7 mins before it starts where the rewards and advantage part LOL you didn't even read the suggestion
fr

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
Not a bad idea, this is simply not allowing cops to enter unless time is less than 6 minutes, they can enter freely if the time to start the CE is < 6 minutes. Considering that I have trouble understanding your suggestion, try simplifying it even more so it doesn't get locked for a misunderstanding.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Not to mention criminals can do the same thing but also you're suggesting this because of only one situation that barely happens (maybe once per 30 hours) and at that time I've never seen anyone abusing it or if there're already some abusers then there might be 1-2 cops doing it. This suggestion doesn't make sense to me at all. Maybe if there's a problem then definitely that's not the best solution for it. However, try simplifying your suggestion as Senza said otherwise it will be locked. + I will keep it open to see some opinions and other moderators' opinions
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Not to mention criminals can do the same thing but also you're suggesting this because of only one situation that barely happens (maybe once per 30 hours) and at that time I've never seen anyone abusing it or if there're already some abusers then there might be 1-2 cops doing it. This suggestion doesn't make sense to me at all. Maybe if there's a problem then definitely that's not the best solution for it. However, try simplifying your suggestion as Senza said otherwise it will be locked. + I will keep it open to see some opinions and other moderators' opinions
Criminals can't leave the CE if they're wanted + they can't join the CE 6 mins before it starts. Also not only 1-2 abusing this system but tons of cops doing it, I'll try to simplify it as much as I can.
fr

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
  • Group: Team1O
I think this is really needed since I saw a lot of cops abusing this by going inside while they're low and then go outside especially in DS and SR, criminals prevented from getting inside the CE due to abuse so This must be implemented to bring some fairness, positive

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
Ooh, ok now I understand this suggestion well yes, there are tons of cops that get heavily damaged and what they do ? they escape to outside for preventing dying so the problem here is the marker as Criminals cant escape the CE when it started then Arran should do the same with cops so they cant go outside because they abusing this heavily, after they get health, What they do? Re-entering to the Criminal Event (CE) so i'm voting Positive.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Criminals can't leave the CE if they're wanted + they can't join the CE 6 mins before it starts. Also not only 1-2 abusing this system but tons of cops doing it, I'll try to simplify it as much as I can.
Try to modify your suggestion and also add these points(the points mentioned at quote) because some players have never played as criminal or has always been cop. So it will be pretty impossible for them to give an accurate vote and opinion for this suggestion without having all the details. So please work on the details and make it as detailed as possible. Thank you!
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
At first I didn't really understand what you meant, but after reading it a few times, I understood exactly what the plight you faced. Some sneaky actors resort to such interesting methods a lot. Although I cannot see it with my eyes, I read and hear many things. It would indeed be good to take some precaution against such players. I'm not just saying it for cops, it's true for criminals and gangsters. In other words, I think that the change you have mentioned can eliminate some "tricks" and I want to state that I support your suggestion. Good luck with all the logical ideas supported. Positive !  :tick:
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline iFighTeR7

• I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
 That's a good idea, criminals were abusing it but now it's solved unlike cops still abusing it till today so adding this would bring some fairness.
   Positive :tick:
« Last Edit: 12 11, 2020, 04:20:37 pm by mrwanahmed. »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Blocked anyone from entering a criminal event if the event won't start within the next 6 minutes. (Arran + Axe)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.