Author Topic: Adding /magazine command to see the weekly Publication by CIT News  (Read 1823 times)

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
Greetings. I am suggesting to add a command called /magazine which can be used by everyone in the community. The publication will be changed by the Magazine Admins or L3+ staff. The purpose of this suggestion is to widen the publication and make it visible to more people. Newbies especially might not know what is trending or what is happening in the community currently, so they can use /magazine command and read the publication pages and they'll know what is happening and what are the new things in the server.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
This suggestion would defiantly help a lot of players to understand what is happening around, especially those who are not experienced enough. Numerous players fail to understand what is happening in the market, what are the current events and what actually they should do playing the game (New players).

I just feel that this would require a lot of work, especially to keep it updated and there won’t be many players checking it out.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
I just feel that this would require a lot of work, especially to keep it updated and there won’t be many players checking it out.
I don't agree with that tbh, Many players don't know alot about forum or even banned, so they don't actually know what's happening in the community, so this suggestion must get added, so even if there's a big event that'll happen once, they'd know about it and become online at that time, they'd know who got demoted, who got promoted, xCM changes, Group promotions, etc etc, CIT News is something very very very helpful for this community, I'd like to see it ingame.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
It's only my imagination. We can add /magazine command and when player uses a menu like F1 will appear. CITNews leader will have the access to edit the panel every week and add the texts. Just like translators. It's good if we move the project from forums to the game just like CIT2Radio. It'll be much easier for the publishers too and they don't have to design every week which takes hours. What do you think? For sure I am supporting this!
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
To be honest, this looks useless imo since the CITNews leaders are already updating their news on the forum, So having both in forum and ingame is kinda a waste of time, But I dont won't to cause negative replies to your suggestions, I am neutral.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
To be honest, this looks useless imo since the CITNews leaders are already updating their news on the forum, So having both in forum and ingame is kinda a waste of time, But I dont won't to cause negative replies to your suggestions, I am neutral.
Its possible to remove the forum one and only add the ingame one instead. It saves time for the CITNEWS members and their work becomes much easier. So that the project will survive longer and in the other side their salary can be decreased since they dont have to design anymore.
« Last Edit: 02 04, 2020, 05:36:20 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
We already wanted to add this feature to CIT in-game since CITNews project start, but we have faced many troubles in it and we didn't even have a salary at that time, if we add it in-game it would be much better and as HosttyBoy said, salary will be decreased if we make it ONLY in-game, in case if we add it in-game and forums, it will help many people and specially the newbies when they open CITPhone... the first thing that most of CIT beginners open is the CITPhone so I don't think it's a waste of time and it won't take so longer to do it... improving have been always better,

Many people will be interested in CITNews and care about it.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Texas.Mello

• New Community Member
  • When we hunt, we kill. No one is safe.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Greetings. I am suggesting to add a command called /magazine which can be used by everyone in the community. The publication will be changed by the Magazine Admins or L3+ staff. The purpose of this suggestion is to widen the publication and make it visible to more people. Newbies especially might not know what is trending or what is happening in the community currently, so they can use /magazine command and read the publication pages and they'll know what is happening and what are the new things in the server.

great CIT2 radio at CIT2 mobile phone and CIT magazine are so use full so if script new app to read CIT Magazine more players are can know about new updates and I have another idea if CIT magazine add to login GUI we can give more creative login panale to new players like this button "Read CITmagazin" after we click it and we can read it daily before enter. so I UP-VOTING. Goodluck with other opinion.
We are Sinhalese from a generation that exterminated the Portuguese, the English and the Dutch.
we never give up ,Proud to be a Sri Lankan

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Added '/magazine' but 100x better I changed 'View Intro' button on login screen to a button that opens the magazine but more importantly it will say "new edition" and be pink colored when there is an edition out that you haven't opened yet. L3+ staff can update the topic ID when a new edition comes out with /magazinetopic TopicID.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.