Author Topic: [Arran] Crafting Armors' Materials will be based on how many armor you have left  (Read 3469 times)

Offline holsteN

• Junior Community Member
  • WingsOfGold #1~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: maviA
Brilliant idea I need to say! for example if I got half of the armor damaged and I want to craft armor again to make it full it is better to spend 50 iron and 10 oil it is the same system when you buy armor from the pickup you can buy armor for $700 when you already got some armor left. Positive :tick:

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
It will be more fairly if we add this suggestion, I am still wondering, WHY those important suggestions didn't added years ago... I am supporting your idea. Voting positive.

Offline Waltz

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
This idea is perfect for CnR players.Cops and criminals using  armor properly.Oil and iron is so important for us and this material system is so useful for us.Im supporting your idea and voting Positive  :tick:

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
It would be fairer like this, and I don’t know why this suggestion was not suggested in the past, but this suggestion will definitely benefit the entire server, and it will be fairer. I am positive.
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Crafting armor when you already have some will only take the resources proportional to the armor needed. (Arran + TroubleShot)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.