Author Topic: How to get back to group?  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Remix

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: NGIG
  • Ingame: Clemente
How to get back to group?
« on: 28 02, 2021, 08:38:38 pm »
Hello I had a group called El_Corona_Cartel maybe some might heard of it. So in the current time I am not in group and there is no single person active in group and I am the original founder, it was never deleted nor recreated. So I wonder is there any possibility to get myself back to group maybe through help of stuff?

Offline Extreme

• The Unforgiven
  • Senior Community Member
  • Don't ever take sides against the family ✖
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
Re: How to get back to group?
« Reply #1 on: 28 02, 2021, 08:51:54 pm »
[2020-08-21] [16:53:53] [ECC]Remix#CA (ilkin) left the group as El Patron

Why'd you leave the group in the first place? That means you don't want to be a part of it anymore. I suggest you try to contact the current founder of the group.

Offline Remix

• New Community Member
« Reply #2 on: 28 02, 2021, 09:36:12 pm »
Why'd you leave the group in the first place? That means you don't want to be a part of it anymore. I suggest you try to contact the current founder of the group.

i mean come on you can't say "anymore", there was a lot of founders who got to point to leave their group and they had their reasons and I had my own, unfortunatly I regret it now and I am guessing I don't have much chance but thought I do give it a try I spend a lot of time and efford on that group so I opened this topic with a hope maybe there is some way that I just dont know about

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #3 on: 28 02, 2021, 11:40:46 pm »
i mean come on you can't say "anymore", there was a lot of founders who got to point to leave their group and they had their reasons and I had my own, unfortunatly I regret it now and I am guessing I don't have much chance but thought I do give it a try I spend a lot of time and efford on that group so I opened this topic with a hope maybe there is some way that I just dont know about
Well you left the group by yourself according to that log, so we consider this as you not wanting it anymore. You could contact the current founder and ask to give it back to you as Extreme mentioned.

Offline Remix

• New Community Member
« Reply #4 on: 01 03, 2021, 01:36:17 am »
Well you left the group by yourself according to that log, so we consider this as you not wanting it anymore. You could contact the current founder and ask to give it back to you as Extreme mentioned.

Well the issue is that nobody is active in group nor my friend who has founder rank now, he doesn’t even remembers his password and I end up here maybe yet staff can help me in such situations

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Feeling good, man!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #5 on: 01 03, 2021, 08:21:15 pm »
I think there are 2 posibility to get back your group.
1. Tell your friends to recover his account via Forum.
2. If your friend agreed to confirm you and promote you as a Founder. Then he can contact any Admin that can do that (As long as they have time to do that).

But at the end, you left the group and you have no right to get the group.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #6 on: 12 03, 2021, 04:34:48 pm »
I believe that the only way by which you can get back into your group is to try to contact the current leaders/founders of the group, but as for the staff team, it’s not possible to throw you back into your group after you have left it by yourself.