Author Topic: Unit System  (Read 18613 times)

Offline Ahmad3

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Unit System
« Reply #15 on: 01 08, 2015, 03:27:39 am »
Nice tutorial. Not a lot of people know about unit system. .
Is this sharing exist with every payment (criminal etc) and if someone send me money I will share them too?
Yes, mostly everything. However, the money that get sent to you won't be shared in the unit. @Dredd

Offline xMan.

• Regular Community Member
  • A winner never stops trying.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: xMan
« Reply #16 on: 18 08, 2015, 07:33:52 am »
You updated F3 to F6, but forgot this one. Also update those screenshots to our new GUI
8. Unit GUI is accessible with F3
@cwQ

Offline Ahmad3

« Reply #17 on: 18 08, 2015, 12:10:10 pm »
You updated F3 to F6, but forgot this one. Also update those screenshots to our new GUI@cwQ
Updated. Screenshots are fine, just the last 2 screenshots, not a big deal. Will update them later anyway.

Offline xCLuB

• If not enter Jordan did not enter the history
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: -
  • Ingame: xCLuB
  • Squad: HorrificDreamer
« Reply #18 on: 13 12, 2015, 01:02:18 pm »
Thanks for infos , ty <3

H O R R I F I C D R E A M E R S - N O N E
Do not challenge someone who has nothing to Lose ~

Rexion

« Reply #19 on: 31 01, 2016, 02:58:13 pm »
@Ahmad3 update the current GUI given at the Unit System with the New GUI which is released recently!

CrazyB

« Reply #20 on: 05 08, 2016, 03:27:58 pm »
@Ahm3d - There's a new feature added which allows you to enable/disable sharing money with the members of the Unit, so it would be better if you can update it.

In addition, there's a new GUI...

Offline Ahmad3

« Reply #21 on: 06 01, 2017, 10:35:28 pm »
Done. Will update the images soon.

Offline MaZika.

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: 06 10, 2019, 11:43:29 am »
He didn't edited the tutorial by adding the new GUI so Chin or Mazika may you edit it?

Updated.

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #23 on: 26 09, 2021, 10:03:18 pm »
@MacMan  I think you should stick this topic already , since it is part of the F6 script which contains (Group section / Squad section / Unit section ) as much as it is not that big deal like the other two , but many people and especially new players use it .

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #24 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:28:45 am »
@MacMan  I think you should stick this topic already , since it is part of the F6 script which contains (Group section / Squad section / Unit section ) as much as it is not that big deal like the other two , but many people and especially new players use it .
sticked :tick:
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #25 on: 24 12, 2021, 07:49:25 pm »
Can you change this '- Units system is a script made by Arran. It's the same as the squad system. It's max member count is 8. Unit GUI is accessible with F6. All the money earned by it's members is shared equally with other members. It's especially useful for police and criminals that want to do team work with their friends. For example, 4 police create a unit and work together, if one of them gets a jail, they'll all get 25% of the money.' to this:
 '- Units system is a script made by Arran. It's the same as the squad system. Its max member count is 500. Unit GUI is accessible via F6. All the money earned by its members is shared equally with other members and will be disabled when it's over 8 members. It's especially useful for police and criminals that want to do teamwork with their friends. For example, 4 police officers create a unit and work together, if one of them gets a jail, they'll all get 25% of the money.'?

Thanks in advance.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #26 on: 07 01, 2022, 07:48:19 pm »
Can you change this '- Units system is a script made by Arran. It's the same as the squad system. It's max member count is 8. Unit GUI is accessible with F6. All the money earned by it's members is shared equally with other members. It's especially useful for police and criminals that want to do team work with their friends. For example, 4 police create a unit and work together, if one of them gets a jail, they'll all get 25% of the money.' to this:
 '- Units system is a script made by Arran. It's the same as the squad system. Its max member count is 500. Unit GUI is accessible via F6. All the money earned by its members is shared equally with other members and will be disabled when it's over 8 members. It's especially useful for police and criminals that want to do teamwork with their friends. For example, 4 police officers create a unit and work together, if one of them gets a jail, they'll all get 25% of the money.'?

Thanks in advance.
More detailed, thanks :tick:
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me