Author Topic: [TUT - Video]How to make an in-game application?  (Read 5520 times)

Offline Fady21

• Regular Community Member
  • I'll support you till the end
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
  • Ingame: Fady21
[TUT - Video]How to make an in-game application?
« on: 21 09, 2016, 12:04:15 am »
Hey guys,

I'll show you how to make an in-game application with the video.

• Join CIT2 server
  • Type /sapps Group/SquadName or open F6 > Group/Squad list > Double click on a Group/Squad name
  • Fill the application and type after the ":" or the "[/b]"
  • Finished the application? Click on "Submit Application"
  • Want to cancel your application? Click on "My Apps", click on your app and click on "Cancel Application"
  • If you were denied recently for the group, apply again after 7 days when your application got automatically deleted.
  • Try to meet the requirements before you apply for the group otherwise they will deny you (depends on the leaders decision)
  • If you are blacklisted in the group/squad you won't be able to apply for them.

« Last Edit: 28 01, 2019, 10:13:09 pm by Chin »
Architect

Rexion

Re: [TUT - Video]How to make an in-game application?
« Reply #1 on: 21 09, 2016, 07:44:41 am »
Everyone made a Guide about how to apply for group and squad application but nobody made a guide about how to apply for In-Game application! That’s really fantastic.
You may want to add this: Before applying, please read the Rules & Regulations as well requirements stated somewhere in the IG Application, don’t troll/spam over there it will only result a punishment from the CIT Staff.

Offline Fady21

• I'll support you till the end
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
  • Ingame: Fady21
« Reply #2 on: 21 09, 2016, 02:31:36 pm »
Everyone made a Guide about how to apply for group and squad application but nobody made a guide about how to apply for In-Game application! That’s really fantastic.
You may want to add this: Before applying, please read the Rules & Regulations as well requirements stated somewhere in the IG Application, don’t troll/spam over there it will only result a punishment from the CIT Staff.
Alright and thanks by the way  :)
Architect

guest72650

« Reply #3 on: 13 12, 2017, 03:12:44 pm »
Add this If you are blacklisted in the group/squad you won't be able to apply. Or it will confuse the players.

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 15 07, 2018, 02:42:03 am »
Add a new thing

• if you were denied recently for the group, apply again after 7 days when your application got automatically deleted.
  • Try to meet the requirements before you apply for the group otherwise they will denied you (depends on the leaders decision)
Bikers

guest64487

« Reply #5 on: 28 01, 2019, 09:49:09 pm »
Squad is already has an ingame application so I think we should consider it into this tutorial. Just put group/squad similarly to this

• Type /sapps Group/SquadName or open F6 > Group/Squad list > Double click on a Group/Squad name

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Senior Community Member
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 28 01, 2019, 10:13:56 pm »
Add this If you are blacklisted in the group/squad you won't be able to apply. Or it will confuse the players.
Add a new thing

• if you were denied recently for the group, apply again after 7 days when your application got automatically deleted.
  • Try to meet the requirements before you apply for the group otherwise they will denied you (depends on the leaders decision)

Squad is already has an ingame application so I think we should consider it into this tutorial. Just put group/squad similarly to this

Added.

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #7 on: 19 03, 2020, 11:30:26 pm »
It is nice to make a tutorial with video , cause I know 50% of players doesn't like to read , good guide bro  :thumb:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #8 on: 19 03, 2020, 11:56:39 pm »
It is nice to make a tutorial with video , cause I know 50% of players doesn't like to read , good guide bro  :thumb:
If you can make a video for that then feel free to do it and I will add it to the tutorial.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me