Author Topic: How to increase your chance to get your application accepted  (Read 4662 times)

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers

How to increase your chance to get your application accepted

Firstly,
You have to choose a specific side to start with (a cop, a civilian, a criminal), It's very important to choose a side for yourself, the side you think you would love to be a part of because most of the groups recommend a player who is stable.

Secondly,
All groups in CIT recommends a player who saves the group's reputation because being a rule-breaker decreases your chance to be accepted, so you have to be a good player with good manners and values, Be respectful with others so and then you're safe.
Also, you've to be active in-game
If you're applying for a law group, You should've to be active on team chat and emergency chat, You need to prove yourself to leaders, Attend some trainings for the group you're willing to (If it's possible, You need to ask the hoster of the training).
If you're applying for a criminal group, You just need to be active, You need to show respect, Prove that you're a good applicant, get closer to the group members.
If it's a civilian group, You should've been aware of civilian jobs, They recommend some requirements like L5+ in at least 3 civilian jobs , So you must work on your civilian job levels.
Also, you need to be active on team chat, No problem if you attend their activities.
If it's a gangster group, You need to follow group mates in LV by helping them turfing, Get closer to the group members, Show how much you need to be a part of them.

thirdly,
You should've read everything could give you more knowledge about the group such as the information center on the group's board or group rules.. etc

Fourthly:
You can apply on forum or ingame via /gapps GROUPNAME or /sapps SQUADNAME for squads
Everything in your application must be written in your own without any help of anyone, you should say the truth in your application, You should avoid grammar mistakes as much as you can, Your English must be atleast understandable they don't need perfect English skills.

Eventually,
About Filling your application, you should read the questions carefully.
You will be asked some questions such as ''Talk about your real life in 60 words'', You've to write at least 60 words you can exceed a bit. (by the way, you can count your words by using this link https://wordcounter.net )
you should answer the questions after the ''[/b]''
You will be asked to take a screenshot of your /stats /punishlog /myhistory, You can upload your SSs here and provide the link into your app ( https://imgur.com/upload )
Also, you need to provide your PC's serial, You will need to login ingame > F8 > Type ''serial'' > Copy/Paste in your app.

The agreements part:
Answering the agreements questions require all of your attention, you must be concentrating on the question you're reading because some of these agreements are confusable a bit, and it might be a reason for your denial, so read the question at least 3 times before answering.

If you're denied due to any reason, apply again, show the leaders how much you do want to join them.
« Last Edit: 12 06, 2020, 10:45:59 pm by BlackHeart »

Offline SkyPeR

• Discord: SkyPeR#4937
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337 - USNS
  • Ingame: SkyPeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Re: How to increase your chance to get your application accepted
« Reply #1 on: 09 02, 2020, 12:51:35 pm »
Also, if you wanna join any group. talk with their members. be friend with them, and keep joining to their activities. show them yourself

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
« Reply #2 on: 09 02, 2020, 01:54:28 pm »
Also, if you wanna join any group. talk with their members. be friend with them, and keep joining to their activities. show them yourself
Added, Thank you.

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #3 on: 11 02, 2020, 08:16:11 pm »
This guide is very helpful for everyone because I see many people are applying for things many times and get denied, so this will help everyone in the community, thank you xBlackHeart.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
« Reply #4 on: 11 02, 2020, 08:54:49 pm »
You can add for Civilian groups that they watch the civilian chat activity too, if they are respectful, well behaved, also you can work with group members, join their activities, have fun and talk with them. This helps a lot.

Added.
This guide is very helpful for everyone because I see many people are applying for things many times and get denied, so this will help everyone in the community, thank you xBlackHeart.
Thanks mate.

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #5 on: 19 03, 2020, 11:19:06 pm »
Good mate , and btw I can give a good addition to *If you're applying for a criminal group,* cause he must improve his Criminal stats and show the leaders that he have the skills to fight for the  group and his loyalty to it    , by doing activities and doing some his progress by showing in multiple CEs/ARs .
btw I like the idea this will help more the players to how to get accepted or atleast 90% sure of their application  :thumb:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
« Reply #6 on: 23 03, 2020, 08:02:22 am »
 :tick:

Offline Saeroyi

• New Community Member
  • Old one But Forgotten
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: IVANs_Family
  • Ingame: Saeroyi
« Reply #7 on: 09 06, 2020, 09:07:13 pm »
If you get denied apply again, show the leaders you really want to be in the group.
Yes in this way they might see you as serious in joining the group not just throwing your application by luck
Don't make promises when you are Happy and never take decision when you are Angry
Ex. IVANs_Family Forum Moderator
New Community member
CIT member since 2011
IVANs_Family Boss

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 12 06, 2020, 02:07:32 am »
Nice work m8. You can also add how to provide punishlog, which is by using /punishlog.
« Last Edit: 12 06, 2020, 02:32:58 am by Bhairy »
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #9 on: 12 06, 2020, 04:08:39 am »
You should add a point that says to be careful during the agreements section since some groups have an agreement like this
"I agree that I didn't read my application blah blah" and most people give answer without reading and end up getting rejected.
Nice work m8. You can also add how to provide punishlog, which is by using /punishlog.
@BlackHeart you maybe need to check these posts, sounds useful for your topic.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
« Reply #10 on: 12 06, 2020, 10:42:57 pm »
@BlackHeart you maybe need to check these posts, sounds useful for your topic.
My apologies for the delay, I was busy the last 2 days. Done.

Offline Mr.chargui{69}

• Junior Community Member
  • “Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.”
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Mr.Chargui{69}
  • Squad: The_Paradise
« Reply #11 on: 14 06, 2020, 06:03:34 am »
To increase your chance to get accepted u should hangout with group members and give some help from time to time and show that u are really 100% motivated to join and try to give a good impression about ur behavior